Sex slaves necessary in war says Jap politician

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, May 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. [​IMG]......and these clearly enjoyed the experience !

2. My Dad used to puzzle often over the enigma that's a Japanese man. He would say how can a man who will spend hours arranging flowers turn into such a sadistic bastard.

Having said that I like the look of the one on the left, she reminds me of Nancy.

3. Not Nancy Chan of the Golden Horseshoe in Wanchai ?

Edited to add............been there, done that .....got the medical records to prove it !

Last edited: May 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Not the best subject to be making light of. Not at any time, but especially with today's news.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've just finished reading a book called 'Unbroken'. It follows the true story of an Olympic runner whose B-24 crashed into the Pacific during WWII. 47 days in a raft with no food or drink (apart from some rain and the odd nosey albatross) and then capture by the Japanese. Not good! The book discusses the state of mind of the Japanese at this point in history and talks about some of the atrocities they committed, including the rape and then murder of so many Chinese and Korean women. A fascinating book and one that took me only two days to read because I couldn't put it down.

If you want to have a look at the, then, Japanese mindset and read a quite emotional story of survival then I'd recommend adding it to your book list.

6. I often wonder why the West sucks up the guilt trip that is the anniversary of the dropping of the bomb.
    And Dresden too. I'm sorry are we forgetting the Rape of Nanking, Japanese POW camps and the Nazi Death machine? Oh of course we are.
    Both regimes were inherently evil, waged war on civilians with glee and committed atrocities like it was going out of fashion.
    But of course the Allies are the nasty men.

7. 2 books on war crimes are "The Scourge of the Swastika" and "The Knights of Bushido" by Lord Russell of Liverpool. Both eye-openers of what both regimes got up to.

8. I think it's called black humour.

9. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Apparantly that Stalin bloke was a bit of a cunt and killed more than the Nazis and Japs combined. Can't see it myself. He smoked a pipe and was called Uncle Joe. He must have just been misunderstood.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Call me prejudiced but I won't buy anything Japanese unless there's no sensible alternative. That's without any immediate family having been subject to their "tender mercies".

If Tojo was advocating regulated brothels for servicemen/women, employing paid and willing practitioners, fair does. If he means unwilling slaves, with or without pay, then perhaps he should demonstrate the principle with his own vociferous bum.

11. The way I see it......they either fcuk the unwilling slaves, or they fcuk the enemy's wives, daughters, mothers, sisters.....etc.
    Either way.........in war.... we're all fcuked, one way or another.

12. I wouldnt mind a oriental sex slave myself.

13. Although you may not know it, you are buying Japanese...........I'll bet the computer you're using has some Japanese component in it, or maybe the printer you use has Japanese software. The car you drive may be German or Italian (or maybe Korean).... but there will be components in it that are Japanese. Your TV, your mobile phone will have some connection to the land of the rising sun.

14. Better than the useless one i have at the moment.

15. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Quoting yourself? Quality! Are you going to be the next RR meltdown?

16. Quoting myself? I think not, so who is your sex slave? Oh you dont have one just a blow up doll.

17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

As the quote function doesn't work on the defence net I can't show where you quoted yourself, but I refer you to post 13 from 1556 yesterday, which you went on to quote at 0946 this morning, or had you forgot? The blow up doll is a bit of a shit retort really isn't it? When deployed I have always found my right hand to be more than adequate, as is my wife when at home.

18. Huzzah it's the Weekend and it looks like a Megamentalflipout maybe on the cards.
    Keep on swigging BG you know it makes sense.

• Like Like x 1
  19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Yep, we have a dribbler who's quoted himself......

Unleash the hounds.