Sex Offending Former Mayor

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by TattooDog, Jan 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A former mayor of a Lancashire town has admitted breaking into women's homes and stealing their underwear.

BBC LINK

I don't usually go by first impressions, but looking at him my first thought would be "sex offender".

2. That perve lives across the river Wyre from me.
    He really looks the part. :tool:

3. I would like a full on spooning session with him.

4. Quality! :D Fair play to you though, if I was a kid I'd chomp on his cheesy bellend till it was nearly clean

5. Right, you can chomp on his not so clean nether regions until clean. After that I'll spoon him to the death! You'll just have to pretend you're a child for the time being. (shouldn't be hard)

6. He's fit and I'm straight (I think 8O ) but all I want to do is lick his forehead and spaff on his specs

7. The Mayor rocks man, its that splitasre got no sense of humour.
    Not only that the bitch got the video, what more does she want the greedy cnut. 8O :D :wink:

8. You can't even lick a school girls's bum in exchange for a haribo these days. It's an outrage.

9. Political correctness at its very worse.
    I have been cautioned by the local police that my 14/16 year old creche is in fact to stop immediately and I may no longer spank them for being naughty and they are responsible now for changing their own soiled underwear.

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You can if it's a packet of sour mix. The little minxes love that fizzy in the mouth action.

11. He's got a good face for radio!

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And a perfect one for the sex offenders register. He is a star though, you have to admit that.

13. Cheers for the heads up; saves trying to find Sherbet Dib Dabs for the stubborn ones I suppose.

14. I find Rohypnol generally works on those. Mind you, then they forget to do their homework as well !!

15. I have always found that changing there soiled underwear is always more justifiable if you caused them to soil it in the first place

16. You first mate, I've got a headache thanks :lol:

17. Ah the sex offenders register, in the hood we look on it more as a champions league table.