Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sex offenders 'serving in forces'

Waspie

War Hero
Why not in the forces.

We have loads in civvie street. :? :?

Goes without saying they should be employed to check the hull when under way!!!!
 
Frankly I have never fancied a bike. The one I have has probably done more damage than good and I'm more than please to trowel myself off it!
 

ob1983

Newbie
most airborne soldiers,
i heard a bunch of meat n veg, went on the piss brought a tramp back, shit shower n shaved him gave him a good feed frm the scoff house then bout ten of em went thru him then kicked him off camp
 

Rumrat

War Hero
I had sex with a bike, big deal.
L/WTR Sally g****** on the playing fields of Terror Barracks,
then "Rode" a red devil back to the dockyard.
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
There but for the grace of God. 8O
Underage sex, yes. (We both were.)
Viewing bestiality flicks .....er the Chefs at Condor made me, honest Your Honour.
Indecent exposure (Mooning and various down trousers incidents) and numerous other offences to be taken into consideration. :wink:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
There but for the grace of God. 8O
Underage sex, yes. (We both were.)
Viewing bestiality flicks .....er the Chefs at Condor made me, honest Your Honour.
Indecent exposure (Mooning and various down trousers incidents) and numerous other offences to be taken into consideration. :wink:

They used to have adds on the telly years ago about Arbroath,

Someone would sniff deeply and say,

AHHHHHH Condor.

It must have been the smell of the "Heads" 8)
 

Jack77

War Hero
A bit harsh being placed on the sex offenders register for having consensual sex with a bicycle in the privacy of your own room! Was the bike under age?
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
There but for the grace of God. 8O
Underage sex, yes. (We both were.)
Viewing bestiality flicks .....er the Chefs at Condor made me, honest Your Honour.
Indecent exposure (Mooning and various down trousers incidents) and numerous other offences to be taken into consideration. :wink:

They used to have adds on the telly years ago about Arbroath,

Someone would sniff deeply and say,

AHHHHHH Condor.

It must have been the smell of the "Heads" 8)

Nah, more likely the smell of the Smokies, smally smoked haddock for which Arbroath is 'in'famous, or could have been the fishy odour from The Arbroath Academy for Fallen Women and Loose Lassies. :wink: Other wise known as the Golden Quaich.
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ob1983 said:
most airborne soldiers,
i heard a bunch of meat n veg, went on the piss brought a tramp back, shit shower n shaved him gave him a good feed frm the scoff house then bout ten of em went thru him then kicked him off camp

Not another illegal coming on here spouting off in his own language! If Radio Azerbaijan doesn't want to listen, why should we?
 

Rumrat

War Hero
NZ_Bootneck said:
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
There but for the grace of God. 8O
Underage sex, yes. (We both were.)
Viewing bestiality flicks .....er the Chefs at Condor made me, honest Your Honour.
Indecent exposure (Mooning and various down trousers incidents) and numerous other offences to be taken into consideration. :wink:

They used to have adds on the telly years ago about Arbroath,

Someone would sniff deeply and say,

AHHHHHH Condor.

It must have been the smell of the "Heads" 8)

Nah, more likely the smell of the Smokies, smally smoked haddock for which Arbroath is 'in'famous, or could have been the fishy odour from The Arbroath Academy for Fallen Women and Loose Lassies. :wink: Other wise known as the Golden Quaich.

Do you not remember the old "Condor" pipe tobacco adds in the days when it was still PC to advertise Baccy
 

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Rumrat said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
There but for the grace of God. 8O
Underage sex, yes. (We both were.)
Viewing bestiality flicks .....er the Chefs at Condor made me, honest Your Honour.
Indecent exposure (Mooning and various down trousers incidents) and numerous other offences to be taken into consideration. :wink:

They used to have adds on the telly years ago about Arbroath,

Someone would sniff deeply and say,

AHHHHHH Condor.

It must have been the smell of the "Heads" 8)

Nah, more likely the smell of the Smokies, smally smoked haddock for which Arbroath is 'in'famous, or could have been the fishy odour from The Arbroath Academy for Fallen Women and Loose Lassies. :wink: Other wise known as the Golden Quaich.

Do you not remember the old "Condor" pipe tobacco adds in the days when it was still PC to advertise Baccy
Aye, guilty as charged. :oops:

Mental image of knitting pattern male model of the late '60s stepping out of an MG, pipe in gob and looking suave and sophistocated in his tweed jacket with leather patches on elbows as deep voiced male intones "AHhhhhhhhhh CONDOR!!!", put me off pipe smoking for life! :lol:
 

dixie_gooner

Lantern Swinger
Seem to remember a DR at Drake getting put on the sex offenders register and keeping his job. Still employed as a Doc.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
I wanted to put my name on the sex offenders list, but its so long I wont bother ,there's not much chance of me getting any.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Sex Offenders' Register Review Current Affairs 33
Seadog Sex Offenders' Pixilated Faces. Not Any More. Current Affairs 27
polariod 322 listed sex offenders missing Current Affairs 5
slim Should sheep shaggers be on the sex offenders register? Diamond Lil's 49
MoD_RSS People urged to practise safer sex as gonorrhoea cases in England rise by 26% MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Unseen evil: Sex abuse in families going under the radar, say inspectorates MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First opposite-sex civil partnerships to take place on New Year's Eve MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Sex Disqualification (Removal) Act 1919 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government sets out next steps for opposite-sex civil partnerships MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sentence increase for teaching assistant who had sex with her pupil MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender to face custodial sentence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: People urged to practise safer sex after rise in STIs in England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Man who blackmailed teenager into sex acts has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Child sex offender has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government response: Relationships education, relationships and sex education (RSE) and health education: FAQs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender jailed by Court of Appeal MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Government calls for evidence on people who have Variations in Sex Characteristics MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Sex offender has sentence increased following Solicitor General’s referral MoD News 0
northern-matelot Mixed sex rooms for new recruits The Corps 2
soleil Mirror: "Royal Navy Sailor Detained For Sex Attack On Warship" The Fleet 0
F Sex slaves necessary in war says Jap politician Diamond Lil's 31
AAF Archbishop of York launches investigation into alleged sex abuse . Current Affairs 0
janner Are you insured for sex: Miscellaneous 0
stan_the_man Sex and the radio Diamond Lil's 0
SONAR-BENDER She's only 29, but is never having sex again. Diamond Lil's 47
janner Are you insured for sex? Miscellaneous 0
sgtpepperband How To Explain Sex To Children Diamond Lil's 20
janner Andy rooney on sex! Miscellaneous 1
type42stoker Submariner sex Diamond Lil's 23
scousesubmariner Barrow: the weirdest place to have sex Submariners 0
silverfox US Navy - same sex couple share first homecoming kiss (Clue: its not men...) Diamond Lil's 27
L Sex With an Illegal Immigrant Blue Jokes 2
babystew is sex work or pleasure Miscellaneous 1
bigglesbandicoot There are something even I wont do (Sibling Sex) Diamond Lil's 17
janner £7.00 Sex Miscellaneous 0
janner Sex And Good Grammar Miscellaneous 1
janner Up & down sex Miscellaneous 1
janner Are you insured for sex? Miscellaneous 0
janner Things You Shouldn't Say During Sex Miscellaneous 0
drewfester Sex for geeks????? Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Sex WITH a Car. Motoring 4
Murph Sex positions! Blue Jokes 9
trelawney126 Sex in the RN ( Daily Mail) Diamond Lil's 25
trelawney126 Jaqui Smith MP to make Sex documentary Diamond Lil's 3
NotmeChief Oral Sex Causes Cancer Current Affairs 9
skyvet Spice up your sex-life Blue Jokes 0
Scorch Sex Position Miscellaneous 2
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

New Posts

Top