"Sex Dungeon" in Devon

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Mar 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I stop off at that Tesco's sometimes, wondered where the Mrs was taking my old AGR every morning 8O .

2. I wonder why you kept your old AGR.......Hmmmmm. :wink:

3. The man in stores said I had to keep it because I had reserve liability...................honest :oops:

4. Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and canes excite me. :D :D :D THWACK thank you mistress may I have another. :D :D :D :D :D

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Not a million miles from our Stan :wink:

6. Just out of interest what can the police nick them for?

Hypothetically if I wanted to set up a dungeon in my home and invite people in, what would be illegal about it?
    I realise that they could be done if it is found to be a brothel, but as we all know ;) any massage parlour or 'sauna' complex in the Country offers extra services like this with little or no hassle from plod as there are many loopholes that can be exploited here. Plod knows this hence why many of the businesses operate under their noses.

The only things that I can see being illegal here are the fact that they maybe operating an unregistered business and may have tax issues. The terms of their lease may also have been breached but this is not a criminal offence.

Quite seriously if I was the dungeon owner I would be looking to sue plod (and the neighbours) for everything I could right now.

7. Maybe they overcharged the Chief Constable :wink:

8. I just had to laugh when reading the list of offending items... whips, gas 'masks, wooden bats, handcuffs, clothes pegs and shackles' - Clothes Pegs!! Not really hardcore is it! Did they find a box of Daz and Liquid Conditioner too?! :lol:

9. You haven't had cloth pegs attached to your nipples or scrote have you?
    Neither have I but one lives in hope. :)

10. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Industrial sized crocodile clips seem to achieve a better effect.

11. The only problem I see here is the Nazi flag.
    What consenting adults do, and it seems to be in private, and whether they pay for it or not, is IMHO nobody elses business.
    Ok so there may be more to this story but I wonder why the police got involved. Was it out of a sense of titilation, or old fashioned macho ideas.
    I tender to wonder when the UK is going to grow up and finally realise that sexuality, outside of the basic no thrills, no ABS, no alloy wheels heterosexual model, is only a part of sexuality, not the be or or end all. Nor is it what everyone aspires to, not by a very long chalk.

12. I like the thread heading advert, "30 days free trial". 8O
    I was just about to sign up when I realized it didn't refer to the topic. :cry:

2BM

13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Section 55 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, in relation to keeping a brothel used for prostitution.

Suspects arrested but released on bail, pending further enquiries.

14. Looks like Montys spotted a marketing opportunity with his 'electro-erotica'.... it's a cattle prod FFS. Maybe he's franchised it out. :lol:

15. The report I read was more upset that it had happened in "up market" Lee Mills rather than one of the more seedier parts of Guz. :p

16. Whilst criminally they may not have done much, they would almost certainly be in breach of their letting contract. Mrs S-S used to be in the legal business and dealt with leases on a daily basis, most of them have in their small print that you cannot use the rented property for immoral purposes. I suppose that you could consider having strange men invited into your dungeon immoral. Suppose it depends on plod finding out if money has changed hands.

I wonder if the plod will sell of any of the auction items??????????????

17. That’s very true.
    Diana Rigg was voted the sexiest woman ever, on British TV, for her role as Emma Peel, in The Avengers. It was no coincidence that she spent most of her time dressed like a Dominatrix, in a black leather catsuit and beating up men.

Er, excuse me, I’m just going to the heads; I may be away for some time. :oops:

18. Lee Mills upmarket? My oh my! I haven't been to Guzz in a year or three, things must have changed :lol:

19. I should have put 'no frills' my freudian slip just slipped out :wink: