Sex Change

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
Well guys, there's always been rivalry and pee taking banter between the marines and the paras. There was a bit of flack flying around after a woman passed the All Arms Commando Course.

Well, that happened. However, the article in the Mail On Sunday today certainly tops that.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ews.html?in_article_id=445876&in_page_id=1770

Does that mean a woman has now completed P Company too :eek: :D

He he. He he he he he he he he he he

Cheers

Green Death

Greendeath said:
Well guys, there's always been rivalry and pee taking banter between the marines and the paras. There was a bit of flack flying around after a woman passed the All Arms Commando Course.

Well, that happened. However, the article in the Mail On Sunday today certainly tops that.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...ews.html?in_article_id=445876&in_page_id=1770

Does that mean a woman has now completed P Company too :eek: :D

He he. He he he he he he he he he he

Cheers

Green Death

Priceless and Le Beret Cerise will go so well with the new hair-style; there was me thinking that Les Paras were no longer allowed to jump :roll:

RM

After sex she lies there lovingly stroking his penis. "Do you want sex again already?" he asks. "No", she replies, "I'm just admiring your cock, I really miss mine".

dhobyitch said:
Don't smile yet Royal, it will probably join the Navy and get attached to the Marines.
Don't think so; last time something like this happened Princess Anne stayed in the RN :lol:

you do know that after 12.00 the April Fool bounces back on the originator???

Mind you could explain all the guys in Lil's who rabbit on about being male lesbians - praps they are all sat there dolled up in sussies with lashings of Estee Lauder.

:lol: :lol:

sara21

Lantern Swinger
No April Fool. I read this is in the Mail about 30mins ago. The spoof in the Mail was BBQ tax to offset CO2 emissions....

Dude looks like a lady....

At least he is paying and not 'NHSin' it up.

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
golden_rivet said:
you do know that after 12.00 the April Fool bounces back on the originator???

Mind you could explain all the guys in Lil's who rabbit on about being male lesbians - praps they are all sat there dolled up in sussies with lashings of Estee Lauder.

:lol: :lol:
??????....

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Or a brave and stupid Para to let the Mail take the mick for the sake of an AF joke! Who would want that following them around?

The article is dated 31 March 2007 so not an April Fools.
Ferkin hell the ops going to take ages as the guy must have huge nuts coming out :eek: , he would have known that he was going to get heaps.
Still PMSL super red faces to go with the red lids :lol: .
NZB

NZ_Bootneck said:
The article is dated 31 March 2007 so not an April Fools.
Ferkin hell the ops going to take ages as the guy must have huge nuts coming out :eek: , he would have known that he was going to get heaps.
Still PMSL super red faces to go with the red lids :lol: .
NZB
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
It was in Sunday's mail, but the actual article is dated 31st March.

Or should we say Sunday's MALE!! :D :lol: 8O

I wonder if he's going the whole hog and is having the knockers bolted on after they unbolt his weapon!!! :lol: :D

He he he he he he he he he he :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

Steve

:lol: :arrow:
dhobyitch said:
Don't smile yet Royal, it will probably join the Navy and get attached to the Marines.
April Fool, methinks.

But taken at face value, it seems s/he has passed AACC too!

Mind you, having served in as fine a unit as the R Irish (s/he has certainly got about a lot!), can't think why s/he'd want to join the maritime version of the RAF Regt. :lol:

sara21

Lantern Swinger
I read the Mail again this sunday and there was a follow up article with the Para. He wanted to thank the public and his Para chums for their support and understanding!!

Dude is a lady, just with a cock and beard! ik!

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
I wonder if he applies to join the WRACS? And if he does, can he keep his red beret?

Getting your wings was also Muff diving a gronk whilst she is on blob. I wonder if he did this instead of P company and liked it?!!! 8O :D

Also: you have to ask yourself, was the support he got from his chums, Internal Spinal Support, applied from the rear?! :lol:

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Regards

Greendeath

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0
T The Gash Barge 4