serving with the ta and rmr

nutty_bag

War Hero
siggy said:
Anyone know if its possible to serve with the rmr and ta at the same time?[/quote

Right.
There was a YO from the L.I who came over to us during the phase 2 training to do his CDO course. He was serving with both units but opted to bin the L.I in favour of the RM. He is now a serving Major i believe and is as Corps pissed as ever. :grin: My reply basically would be, once you taste real soldiering done properly, everything else is just insignificant

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Don't tell me you want to be a Para and a Royal Marine at the same time or is it SAS and SBS or Sniper and Guardsman? :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Transfer Criteria for Serving and Ex Serving members to the RNR/RMR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
MoD_RSS Addressing suicides among veterans and serving personnel MoD News 0
vauxhall Public Consultation on Legal Protection for Armed Forces Personnel Serving Abroad on Operations The Quarterdeck 1
C Still serving? The Quarterdeck 7
P Membership of organisations whilst serving Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
JBNVY18 Joining the RN while partner is serving too! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
N Speaking to serving officers Joining the Royal Navy 1
Z Training Management Officers (Serving) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Natural England’s longest-serving Chair retires MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Natural England’s longest-serving Chair retires MoD News 0
W Glaucoma whilst serving Health & Fitness 4
M Self-harm and suicide attempts while serving Submariners 7
soleil BBC R4: Woman's Hour: Women Serving In The Royal Navy Current Affairs 2
Sumo New help line for Serving and Ex Service MoD News 0
2 Serving matelots and Veterans The Quarterdeck 31
SA-Sharky Questions for serving female, or husbands with wives in the navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
Jack-The-Lad HMS GANGES - Still serving Bases / Shore Est 15
Simon - Quest Magazine New QUEST: essential course and career information for serving and ex-Service personnel Current Affairs 0
NateDogg Any serving Aircraft handlers on here? or anyone applying? Joining the Royal Navy 49
MichaelBully1 World War 2 -keeping diaries whilst serving in the Royal Navy History 4
Hooly what campaign medals are currently being issued to Royal Navy serving members? Miscellaneous 8
Hooly What do serving ratings think about 22 year REME (Army) joining on a direct scheme as PO's Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 148
J Serving married couples UPO 5
M Serving a a ship, free time Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
C Best places visited while serving? Travel & The Great Outdoors 57
S Becoming a homeowner whilst serving Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 26
soleil Metro: "Pagans And Witches Serving In The British Military" MoD News 5
C Experiences while serving in the FAA? The Fleet Air Arm 39
MoD_RSS News story: Sergeant Beth Wilson on serving in Afghanistan MoD News 1
soleil Belfast Telegraph: "Voyage Ends For Royal Navy's Longest Serving Woman" Bases / Shore Est 0
A Career Prospects for Serving MA's - Sorry this is in the wrong category. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Guardian: "How Do I Buy-to-let While Serving In The Royal Navy? Finance & Pensions 15
D communicating with family and friends while serving at sea? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
D Maths GCSE resit whilst serving The Quarterdeck 6
soleil Telegraph: "Forces Serving In Libya To Be Told: You Face The Sack" Current Affairs 4
N Ex-, Serving, and yet to be? The Quarterdeck 26
C Still serving RAF SNCO interested in helping SCC SCC and URNU 17
NotmeChief Linsay Lohan serving time. Diamond Lil's 8
DannyW SBS Serving Time The Corps 24
etsandy Serving JR SCC and URNU 15
Squirrel Anyone serving in Naples? The Fleet 2
mrLESNAR 5 retention year bonus (serving notice) Finance & Pensions 0
trelawney126 Serving Soldier to Lead Anti-War Demonstration Current Affairs 33
F Sex offenders 'serving in forces' Current Affairs 41
M Are there any serving marine's here ? The Corps 5
R Help Needed from serving welfare Rep. The Quarterdeck 2
S Flight Aptitde Tests - Serving Pilots Pref. The Fleet Air Arm 16
PartTimer (Very) long serving RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 24
Joint_Force_Harrier Serving Personel "Cheap Microsoft Software"!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Fleet Air Arm 12
mikh Anyone Currently Serving on a pussers war canoe Site Issues 0