Service Personnel Complaints Commissioner

UPDATE

Both Regulations were approved by their Lordships on 26 Nov 07:

Lords Hansard: 26 Nov 07, Col 1031

Armed Forces (Service Complaints Commissioner) Regulations 2007

Baroness Crawley: My Lords, I beg to move the first Motion standing in the name of my noble friend Lady Taylor of Bolton on the Order Paper.

Moved, That the draft regulations laid before the House on 8 October be approved. 28th Report from the Statutory Instruments Committee, Session 2006-07, Considered in Grand Committee on 20 November.—(Baroness Crawley.)

On Question, Motion agreed to.

[These Regulations can be viewed, in PDF format, HERE]

Armed Forces (Redress of Individual Grievances) Regulations 2007

Baroness Crawley: My Lords, I beg to move the second Motion standing in the name of my noble friend Lady Taylor of Bolton on the Order Paper.

Moved, That the draft regulations laid before the House on 22 October be approved. 28th Report from the Statutory Instruments Committee, Session 2006-07, Considered in Grand Committee on 20 November.—(Baroness Crawley.)

On Question, Motion agreed to.

[These Regulations can be viewed, in PDF format, HERE]

beltfedwombat

Midshipman
"Oh, me first miss, me, me, me!

There was that Instructor who made me run numerous circuits of the drill square with an SLR bouncing on my nappa. If it wasn't for the cranial damage thereby sustained, I would have almost certainly become an astronaut. Then there was that unfortunate experience as F sharp on the Nod organ; ruined my ear for music and put paid to my dreams of joining the Philharmonic Orchestra. Christ, then there was that Chief Diver. Man, he hated my guts. Got me so freaked out I stayed down even after equalizing for the second time and ended up nearly drowning in Horsea Lake FFS. Is it any wonder Sea World turned me down when I applied to be a Dolphin trainer? Then there was this really nasty ML ....

Sorry miss, what was that?

Oh no miss, there's stacks more. I haven't finished my first year yet.

What's that you say? Claims for compensation aren't retrospective.

Ahhh, bollocks!

Latest Threads