Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Service Numbers

Joined ( DAD JOINED ME) 1965 Left in May 2000 seems an age, but enjoyed most of it, Now lecturing to the next generation of sea goes MN

drunkensailor said:
D252 - Yeah, the numbers go up that far, you ould fellas!!

Welcome to the numbers club DrunkenSailor thats about 188000 Pusser's Matelots since I wandered around the newly opened but now defunct Hooley Bar at Faslane with 5 years Boy and Mans time under my belt.

Must be raining there cos its sunny here.

Nutty

I am a navylad (ETWE), been in since oct last year since jpa come in. i have 2 service no's..

and d263

very weird but i have to use the 3000 jpa no now...

P.087 and there were 400 ships and 140,000 people in the Service. Hard to believe now isn't it? 1964 it was. Raleigh parade-ground in November! And swimming lessons at 0630!

ETWEcolley said:
I am a navylad (ETWE), been in since oct last year since jpa come in. i have 2 service no's..

and d263

very weird but i have to use the 3000 jpa no now...

Why'd you get a JPA one? Wasn't you 'D' number transferred in error? My understanding was there was a one off transfer of all current service numbers onto JPA, and whatever you did subsequently (CW, transfer service etc) you kept that number. All new entries tri-service, Officer or rate, get an 8 digit JPA number.

Latest Threads