Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Service Numbers

CheefTiff said:
okay folks. Here goes. I was D121.........how old does that make me ?

Joined Fisgard September 1971. Completed 24 years as an MEA(M) and left in 1995.

Pension is very nice but why do the b*stAr£s tax it !!

Not old enough !!!!! Your still a Sprog

D145 2nd july 74 ganges thought that was a shock, then went to east camp, that was worse, my sea daddy told me a long time ago. IF IT MOVES FOOK IT IF IT DONT PAINT THE BARSTEWARD

weejock28 said:
dt018a9667 said:
weejock28 said:
the_matelot said:
Fcuking hell, I'm a sprog in comparison. I was one of the v first to be a d24....
good ols ganges and east camp god im old now....D145

Long time since I heard of east camp, you are talking of Pembroke aren’t you?
yes m8t, east camp, in pembroke, made ganges feel like a hotel great times though

Ganges by then must have gone soft

weejock28 said:
dt018a9667 said:
weejock28 said:
the_matelot said:
Fcuking hell, I'm a sprog in comparison. I was one of the v first to be a d24....
good ols ganges and east camp god im old now....D145

Long time since I heard of east camp, you are talking of Pembroke aren’t you?
yes m8t, east camp, in pembroke, made ganges feel like a hotel great times though

Pembroke's East Camp has long gone now, though the Rifle Range was still standing a few months ago, but wheteher it's in use I couldn't say.
There is a brand spanking new Copshop there on the corner of the old area, opposite the old Gillingham Gate to the dockyard.

A couple of the Blocks still stand, as does part of the old parade ground, and the church and the swimming pool seems to be a part of the Greenwich university campus.

East Camp didn't exist (except as almost derelict) when I did Pt2 in Pembroke, they opened it up way later on.

If weejock thinks he's old with D24 - I have D068, and my old man (85 years young, ex Crusher) is CMX8***** !!
:roll:

Re: Service Numbers P099

flynavy said:
Its been asked on the ARRSE sight so it really should be asked here...................what number are you ie the first 3 we can tell who's salty and who's not,

Me i am a D214

MOD edit: Before posting please keep in mind PERSEC/OPSEC. No posting of anyone's full ID number! Please just post the first letter and 3 numbers. Anything more and I will edit!
:wink:

Latest Threads