Service History.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Nov 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :spam1:

2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not sure what this is about Stirling but for some reason, i had a PM from Lepp stating he was leaving the site. :?:

3. The PTSD ‘Leper-man’ leaving?

Shock horror - Post the PM and be damned - We should be told.

(Mind you I did advise him at his second posting, when he was trying to alter his Midshipman tag, that he had Para-Shooted into the wrong LZ at RR….)

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I have no idea what the hell is going on here. although i have read the H&F thread. I didn't have any contact with Lepp, although he did send me two PM's, (to which i replied). One explaining who he was and the other telling me he was leaving the site, with his email address. I won't post the last PM unless requested to by a MOD. In fact, if any MOD's wish to read it. let me know and i will forward it to you.

5. STIRLING - I Just love the reason for your much-deserved Hurt Certificate, world acclaimed as the RN equivalent of a septic's Purple Heart!

RUMRAT Oops, sorry, I really mean Black-Enamelled-Rat
    OK, perhaps you should hang onto those Midship-Leper-Man PMs; methinks they should be worth a nice little earner come the fullness of time.

Edited Wrong Rat!

6. Threatening Stirling via PM

EDIT: as well as bickering about service history etc.

7. Moss.

Stirling.

I see what you did there.

8. Sounds like that stroker "forceeightstoker" from ROMFT who was much the same. He got seen off of that site a month or 2 ago as people were sick of the crap he spouted.

9. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

He might hear you.

P-F

10. Bob you mean Blackrat not me. 8O 8)

11. Fcuk off Rum RAT you Bastard

12. Sgt Pepper is trooping me for being 2 minutes late for the last dog.

Altogether now..........

FCUKING BASTARD.

13. Rats! By gad you are right, sir! Blackrat must have thought he'd been promoted!

Noted & corrected, but I thought you were supposed to be 'black' . . :rr: . . . . or was that just last week?

14. RESULT.

15. WHO THE FUKC ARE YOU.

16. When you get to the table he'll also have you up for that haircut & dodgy sideburns, being out of the rig-of-the-day and the improper use of a Bic Biro.

Plead Guilty, take it like a man and have him back one dark and stormy night. :twisted:

17. Now you all know my real christian name............

I have heard all the jokes like......

''His name is Richard but he prefers Dick''

18. BOLLIX RETARD.

It aint my fault the chavs have started a petition to have you moved for lowering the tone of the area.

19. His name suits him, he is a dick

20. Stirling - What a shame you removed your Hurt Certificate. The idea of being wounded in action by a 'hostile bumper' really tickled me.