Service History.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Not sure what this is about Stirling but for some reason, i had a PM from Lepp stating he was leaving the site. :?:

Blackrat said:
Not sure what this is about Stirling but for some reason, i had a PM from Lepp stating he was leaving the site. :?:

The PTSD ‘Leper-man’ leaving?

Shock horror - Post the PM and be damned - We should be told.

(Mind you I did advise him at his second posting, when he was trying to alter his Midshipman tag, that he had Para-Shooted into the wrong LZ at RR….)

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I have no idea what the hell is going on here. although i have read the H&F thread. I didn't have any contact with Lepp, although he did send me two PM's, (to which i replied). One explaining who he was and the other telling me he was leaving the site, with his email address. I won't post the last PM unless requested to by a MOD. In fact, if any MOD's wish to read it. let me know and i will forward it to you.

STIRLING - I Just love the reason for your much-deserved Hurt Certificate, world acclaimed as the RN equivalent of a septic's Purple Heart!

RUMRAT Oops, sorry, I really mean Black-Enamelled-Rat
OK, perhaps you should hang onto those Midship-Leper-Man PMs; methinks they should be worth a nice little earner come the fullness of time.

Edited Wrong Rat!

Blackrat said:
I have no idea what the hell is going on here. although i have read the H&F thread. I didn't have any contact with Lepp, although he did send me two PM's, (to which i replied). One explaining who he was and the other telling me he was leaving the site, with his email address. I won't post the last PM unless requested to by a MOD. In fact, if any MOD's wish to read it. let me know and i will forward it to you.
Threatening Stirling via PM

EDIT: as well as bickering about service history etc.

Sounds like that stroker "forceeightstoker" from ROMFT who was much the same. He got seen off of that site a month or 2 ago as people were sick of the crap he spouted.

X.R.D said:
Sounds like that stroker "forceeightstoker" from ROMFT who was much the same. He got seen off of that site a month or 2 ago as people were sick of the crap he spouted.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

He might hear you.

P-F

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
STIRLING - I Just love the reason for your much-deserved Hurt Certificate, world acclaimed as the RN equivalent of a septic's Purple Heart!

RUMRAT - OK, perhaps you should hang onto those Midship-Leper-Man PMs; methinks they should be worth a nice little earner come the fullness of time.
Bob you mean Blackrat not me. 8O 8)

stirling said:
Sgt Pepper is trooping me for being 2 minutes late for the last dog.
When you get to the table he'll also have you up for that haircut & dodgy sideburns, being out of the rig-of-the-day and the improper use of a Bic Biro.

Plead Guilty, take it like a man and have him back one dark and stormy night. :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scorch Miscellaneous 0
B History 3
flynavy The Quarterdeck 1593