Service complaint against me-I'm outside?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by frogman007, Sep 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No names no pack drill- Just recieved a service complaint against me for bullying. It would appear it is quite a scatter gun approach at most key figures onboard including the CO, Ops Coxswain and Lchef to name a few.

Had a nightmare rating who was an admin disaster. The world owed him a living and a lot of us round after him like clowns. It would appear two years after the alleged events he has submitted a service complaint against us all for bullying.

The letter states I don't have to take part in the investigation, however "admin/ disciplinary action maybe taken against me". How does that work anyone? What can pusser do? Pension?

I was never a bully (******* hate them) and extremely pissed off at this.
  2. Am I going insane or have I read this elsewhere?
  3. Not by me. Just came throught the door. Has it been done? Will look it up
  4. I'd get a civy brief, the Navy don't like them I'm told.
    I had a conversation with someone off line who post regularly on RR. He made a couple of remarks to me about some circumstances that befell me whilst in the Andrew. So going on what he said I made a telephone call and low and behold I have been told I have a good case of abuse against the Andrew should I follow it up. I would be in a win win situation as should I loose they can not take anymore action against me, and cost wise would be covered by insurance.
    Kinda puts you in a dilemma as its history dead and buried.
    However in your case..........
  5. Fair one mate. I'm pissed off as I spent a lot of time running round after this tosser. Wish I hadn't bothered. This is just an admin burden I could do without.
  6. Nah, I think I saw something similar on Arrse. If I remember correctly (and I'm not a frontal lobotomy candidate) the general thing people said was it's down to him to prove you bullied him. Nothing about post-service disciplinary action though.

I hope it all goes well for you mate. Obviously not serving any input I offer would at best be useless, but I'll see if I can find the thread on arrse

7. Cheers mate, I'll have a look too.
  8. Cheers mate. Getting hacked off the longer I sit here. If you could read this statement it is clear that he just wanted to drip.

I was the coxswain and if I ever saw bullying I went ballistic. Oh the ******* irony!
  9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I think you should arrange a meeting and kiss & make up.
    • Like Like x 1

10. Always rely on you to see things positively!
  11. Seems to be the way. The real victims are scared so they blame the people who tried to protect them. Others feel victimised because they can't accept they're useless and don't like this being pointed out to them.

Hopefully it'll fizzle into nothing when they realise he's talking out of his arse
  12. I'm no Stephen Hawkings but I can't actually see in the statement where I have been bullying??? My only concern is my pension????
  13. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Frogman-pm on the way shortly.
  14. Apparently AFA06 allows for you to be re-called within 6 months of leaving the service so as to be disciplined....

URGENT advice required - Page 5

Get a civvy brief.
  15. witsend

16. witsend

All those who think Froggy's guilty say aye.

17. Aye. Oh I mean no!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Let`s hear his version first

March the guilty bastard in :w00t:
  19. witsend

We heard his defence. Some soppy love story about the lad refusing his advances.