Serial Killers.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Feb 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Google any of the names below to see what its all about.
    The Military programmed them, but forgot to switch them off?

John Allen Muhammad, Arthur Shawcross, Lee Harvey Oswald, Randy Kraft, Dennis Rader, Howard Unruh, Robert Lee Yates, Gary Heidnik, Charles Cullen, Charles Ng, Henry Louis Wallace, Julian Knight, Courtney Mathews & David Housler, Daryl Keith Holton, Wayne Adam Ford, Richard Marc Evonitz.
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Nah, they forgot the escape and evasion training.
  3. Shit, I thought it was a thread about getting rid of East Enders, Coronation St. and Emerdale.
  4. A Dream come true....mind numbing rubbish all of them!!!
  5. Was just going to add that one RR
  6. I hate Frosties.
  7. Surely you mean Fosties!
  8. I never realised Tony the Tiger had a green fouly!
  9. I don't think it's that the military programmed them but forgot to turn them off, I think it's because people who join the military are probably more at ease about taking another person's life, as they *know* that's what they're signing up to do, in essence.

So when they go mental, they kill?

10. Orrrrrrrrrrr, Maybeeeee nottttt!

It has been shown that, without the correct mental training, only around 0.1% of people will actually intentionally try and take the life of another human (this was from studies of WWII fighting units). The majority were just firing for effect.
  11. Ah i heard about that

Like on that link above, 25% of people actually fired their weapon in WW2, rising to 90% in vietnam, but i think that being in the military would mean you'd be more ok with taking a life, surely? as that would be your job when it comes down to the day.
  12. I don't see that many home grown British in that list; nor Germans, for that matter.
  13. Were Fred and Rosemary West or Harold Shipman ex-military ? Possibly 3 of the last century's serial killers, not a military connection there, or did I miss something ?
  14. Not strictly true -----the services and killing ''enemy '' is a basically impersonal thing -----------also seeing your buddies getting blown up/killed maimed or worse hardens you to the fact that its a kill or be killed situation.
    During the WW2 recruitment for snipers and one on one combat situations they found the best guys were usually ex hunters and game shooters .The target rifle shooters although being expert marksmen couldn't handle it .

Serial killers are people that like killing ---- and there are quite a lot that haven't been returned servicemen.

:nemo: :nemo:
  15. Kiwi or Ocker? Much better than "vet".
  16. True, but two of the most prolific serial killers, present at numerous murders and always pointing the finger of blame at innocent others, who usually hanged, were the civvies with a connection with the police: Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple.... Oops, I forgot, they were the creations of Christie...., and of course the other Christie... o_O
  17. I notice that one person on the list, Julian Knight, far from being programmed by the army, had a very short and inglorious career at RMC Duntroon and was given the boot after stabbing a fellow cadet. It would seem that this bloke was a nutjob before joining and the army removed him fairly quickly.

He than went on to murder 7 people in the 'Hoddle St massacre' in Melbourne. If anything this bloke was more of a wannabe than an army programmed killer.
  18. Those two twats should be placed under house arrest, every where they go there is a flippin' murder, Jonahs, the pair of them!!!
  19. I shagged a Rosemary West "lookalike" once she was a WRAC DI in Guildford...........I was desperate :pukel:
  20. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

She says the same :dwarf: