September selection (BRNC)

Claire1997

Midshipman
Hello,

I recently passed my AIB and was told that I can be 'reasonably confident' for September selection. The board sits 29th July.

Anyone here hoping for September selection too?

S

Countrygirl

Midshipman
If my injury has healed enough by then I will be in the September intake, but either way I shall be there to welcome the new intake, so good luck and hopefully see you in September!!

gilbert12

I'm hoping to start in September, it's a nerve wracking wait. What branch are you both going for?
Hope the injury heals up ASAP

Claire1997

Midshipman
If my injury has healed enough by then I will be in the September intake, but either way I shall be there to welcome the new intake, so good luck and hopefully see you in September!!
Hopefully I'll be meeting you soon! How come you will be greeting us either way, are you already there/in service candidate?

Claire1997

Midshipman
I'm hoping to start in September, it's a nerve wracking wait. What branch are you both going for?
Hope the injury heals up ASAP
Yes I am really hoping to find out soon, it is very nerve wracking! I hear the board sits the 29th so not long now.

I'm going for Warfare, yourself?

gilbert12

Yes I am really hoping to find out soon, it is very nerve wracking! I hear the board sits the 29th so not long now.

I'm going for Warfare, yourself?
I'm going for Training Management. I'm hoping to get a decent insight at the BRNC open day this weekend

Dstar

I'm going in September, originally Observer but complications with medical meant I have been offered a place as a warfare officer I know the warfare selection is tomorrow so good luck to everyone else.

Claire1997

Midshipman
I'm going in September, originally Observer but complications with medical meant I have been offered a place as a warfare officer I know the warfare selection is tomorrow so good luck to everyone else.
Thank you. Hopefully be seeing you in September, I'm also going in for Warfare if selected

TMWS19

Not heard anything but another Warfare hopeful here. Best of luck to us all, just wish I knew how/ when the news was coming!

Latest Threads