September selection (BRNC)

Claire1997

Midshipman
Hello,

I recently passed my AIB and was told that I can be 'reasonably confident' for September selection. The board sits 29th July.

Anyone here hoping for September selection too?

S

Countrygirl

Midshipman
If my injury has healed enough by then I will be in the September intake, but either way I shall be there to welcome the new intake, so good luck and hopefully see you in September!!

gilbert12

I'm hoping to start in September, it's a nerve wracking wait. What branch are you both going for?
Hope the injury heals up ASAP

Claire1997

Midshipman
If my injury has healed enough by then I will be in the September intake, but either way I shall be there to welcome the new intake, so good luck and hopefully see you in September!!
Hopefully I'll be meeting you soon! How come you will be greeting us either way, are you already there/in service candidate?

Claire1997

Midshipman
I'm hoping to start in September, it's a nerve wracking wait. What branch are you both going for?
Hope the injury heals up ASAP
Yes I am really hoping to find out soon, it is very nerve wracking! I hear the board sits the 29th so not long now.

I'm going for Warfare, yourself?

gilbert12

Yes I am really hoping to find out soon, it is very nerve wracking! I hear the board sits the 29th so not long now.

I'm going for Warfare, yourself?
I'm going for Training Management. I'm hoping to get a decent insight at the BRNC open day this weekend

Dstar

I'm going in September, originally Observer but complications with medical meant I have been offered a place as a warfare officer I know the warfare selection is tomorrow so good luck to everyone else.

Claire1997

Midshipman
I'm going in September, originally Observer but complications with medical meant I have been offered a place as a warfare officer I know the warfare selection is tomorrow so good luck to everyone else.
Thank you. Hopefully be seeing you in September, I'm also going in for Warfare if selected

TMWS19

Not heard anything but another Warfare hopeful here. Best of luck to us all, just wish I knew how/ when the news was coming!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Civil news: extension of HPCDS contracts to 30 September 2021 MoD News 0
H BRNC September 2020 Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Civil news: updated contract schedules from 1 September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Poland: September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Ireland: September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Schools and colleges to reopen in full in September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Slovenia: September 2020 MoD News 0
G Who got September Intake dates? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
C-Roi Comms Apprentice in September RFA 5
MoD_RSS Key stage 1 SATs replacement to be rolled out from September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Hungary in September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FCO press release: Change of Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Morocco - September 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CEN updates affecting chemical measurements September - December 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK House Price Index for September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS September 2019 Price Paid Data MoD News 0
MoD_RSS September 2019 Transaction Data MoD News 0
higthepig Navy news September 2019 The Quarterdeck 0
MoD_RSS Foreign flagged ships detained in the UK during September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 301, September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Brexit Local Government Delivery Board: September 2019 update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Civilian Gallantry List: September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Release of the Stena Impero, 27 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK energy statistics: statistical press release - September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President Rouhani: 25 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Called-in decision: land at 214 Tunnel Avenue, London SE10 (ref: 3216423 - 25 September 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA Update: 25 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM speech to the UN General Assembly: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President Sisi: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with Prime Minister Rutte: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President Erdogan: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with Taoiseach Varadkar: 24 September 2019 MoD News 1
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President Trump: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with the UN Secretary-General: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Suspension of Veterinary Medicines containing the excipient Diethanolamine (DEA): Update 24 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM speech at Hudson Yards business event: 24 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Webinar recording: September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vaccine update: issue 299, September 2019, flu special edition MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President Tusk: 23 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with PM Michel of Belgium: 23 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with PM Ardern of New Zealand: 23 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with PM Khan of Pakistan: 23 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with the Emir of the State of Qatar: 20 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM calls with European leaders: 18 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with President Trump: 18 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA Update: 18 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Privy Council appointment: 18 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Turks and Caicos Islands: post-cabinet meeting statement 11 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman: 17 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM call with Chancellor Angela Merkel: 17 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with President of the European Commission: 16 September 2019 MoD News 0