September 2018 BRNC Intake

Passed my AIB on 13-14th June for Pilot, praying to the heavens I'll get September intake. What are people's plans if they don't get in to BRNC first round?

Hi all,

This post is aimed at anyone joining BRNC this coming September.

I’m currently in a May BRNC whatsapp group chat and, as it’s actually quite useful, thought I’d start one up for the September intake.

I have a feeling very few people will know if they’re in this intake yet but if you are and want to be added then post on here or send me a message :)

Cheers,

Cliché

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just got notice that I'll be starting BRNC on 17th September. Ecstatic!!! Any chance I can join the group chat?

Evening,

I am posting in regards to the above mentioned September RN Officer intake.

I was informed the board was to sit on 27th July and I am now (hopefully) awaiting a letter.

Has anyone received any communications yet on their own individual outcomes?

Thanks,

Evening,

I am posting in regards to the above mentioned September RN Officer intake.

I was informed the board was to sit on 27th July and I am now (hopefully) awaiting a letter.

Has anyone received any communications yet on their own individual outcomes?

Thanks,
Still waiting too, do we get notice either way?

Congratulations mate, send me your number in a message and I’ll add you on.

I’ve received confirmation today Would be great if you could add me to the group chat.

Congratulations to everyone else who previously posted of there success.

To those waiting, you SHOULD receive a letter but I would recommend chasing your recruiting Officer.

Good luck.

Hi all,

This post is aimed at anyone joining BRNC this coming September.

I’m currently in a May BRNC whatsapp group chat and, as it’s actually quite useful, thought I’d start one up for the September intake.

I have a feeling very few people will know if they’re in this intake yet but if you are and want to be added then post on here or send me a message :)

Cheers,

Cliché

Hey there,

I'm in the September intake and seeing as the date is closing in would be great to be added to a group of some sort prior to entry.

Regards,
Anthony

Bring extension cables, the best iron you can find , comfy civi sports clothes ( you will wear them every night) , cycling shorts were a must for many people when in the field on ABLE , black parade and black normal polish.

Hi all, not the most ideal thread to post on I know, but I couldn't find a January 2019 intake thread (will look again though).

Does anyone know the frequency of AIBs annually? I've spoke to my AFCO today and was told there aren't any slots available till next year.

Good luck to all of you; looking forward to watching the small army of ironing boards arrive!

Any urgent questions about joining, the first few days etc... send me a PM.

photface

Lantern Swinger
Good luck to all of you; looking forward to watching the small army of ironing boards arrive!

Any urgent questions about joining, the first few days etc... send me a PM.
You’ll see a plethora of ironing boards but 100+ of the same iron! Haha. Looking forward to getting started (just don’t quite know how I will lug it all on the train!)

-R

You’ll see a plethora of ironing boards but 100+ of the same iron! Haha. Looking forward to getting started (just don’t quite know how I will lug it all on the train!)

-R

Just please don't bring a travel iron. Or a NAAFI iron, for that matter. The bigger the better!

I suspect many will be in that position... it's getting back home with extra kit that becomes slightly tiresome!