Sept 2016 intake seaman apprentice

Hi all
Has anyone else been told they have a provisional place on the Sept intake, if so it would be good to start chatting.
Regards John

Well little birdy told me there might be a chance of a space opening soon so fingers crossed but not end of the world if I don't start in May but means another 5 month wait and makes the recruitment process take as long as 1 year and 2 months from applying to actual starting my training.

Last edited:
Well little birdy told me there might be a chance of a space opening soon so fingers crossed but not end of the world if I don't start in May but means another 5 month wait and makes the recruitment process take as long as 1 year and 2 months form applying to actual starting my training.
Did they say reason as to why you might get called in early? good luck when start date comes around

Did they say reason as to why you might get called in early? good luck when start date comes around
Well it's something I should not talk in great detail but I heard that someone is having bit of trouble at the moment getting everything done. I am not putting my hopes up untill I get a letter from them. The RFA been telling me the same line planed for Sept reserve for May since Dec.

Last edited:
No chance of me being called up early as I've just filled in my security clearance so it's gonna be a long wait for me.
Are you steward apprentice as well WelshJC?