SEPARATION PAY?

Bluetot

Lantern Swinger
In the modern P.C. world where it is acceptable to be gay, if a forendy has a gay marriage with an afterendy, are they awarded Separation Pay at the current rate for married couples?

In my experience fore endy/aft endy marriages never last long enough for the paperwork to get through.

Maxi_77 said:
In my experience fore endy/aft endy marriages never last long enough for the paperwork to get through.
Yeah those blokes back aft have a lot of trouble reading and writing. :shock:

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Bluetot said:
In the modern P.C. world where it is acceptable to be gay, if a forendy has a gay marriage with an afterendy, are they awarded Separation Pay at the current rate for married couples?

I thought PC world sold computers..........

I know I know - but its late and my brain hurts...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Separation of six years. Nearest & Dearest 8
MoD_RSS UK and EEA EFTA States sign Separation Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: AAIB report: Boeing 737 and Airbus A320, loss of separation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EEA EFTA Separation Agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste site director ordered to pay confiscation order MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Advice for people who are struggling to pay essential bills because of coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Preparing to Pay MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
MoD_RSS World leaders pay tribute as nation falls silent to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War MoD News 0
soleil Armed Forces’ Pay Review Body - Forty-Ninth Report - July 2020 The Fleet 0
soleil Armed Forces Pay Review Body - 49th Report - 2020 Finance & Pensions 3
MoD_RSS Police to receive 2.5% pay increase MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teachers set for biggest pay rise in fifteen years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Armed Forces personnel to receive 2% pay rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS doctors and dentists to receive 2.8% pay rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pay rises for doctors, police and more in the public sector MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Musical instrument firms to pay millions after breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus sick pay scheme opens for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Low Pay Commission urges action on illegal underpayment of apprentices MoD News 0
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Royal Navy To Pay Faslane Tribute On VE Day 75th Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 7
I Pay in Phase 1 and Phase 2 training for a rating Joining the Royal Navy 35
MoD_RSS General public should not have to pay for 101 non-emergency calls from tomorrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Estate agents, lettings agencies and bingo halls to pay no business rates this coming financial year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Employers do not have to report gender pay gaps MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Criminals made to pay more to fund victim support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italian restaurant boss fails to pay correct taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Failure to pay taxes lands recruiter with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of members to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Activation letter for the PSPRB 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Low Pay Commission welcomes new remit from Government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Illegal Somerset car dismantler to pay £400,000 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sick pay from day one for those affected by coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit letter for Police Remuneration Review Body 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Judith Gillespie appointed as member to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Naming employers who fail to pay minimum wage to be resumed under revamped rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £7,343 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA welcomes EU Court ruling in pay-for-delay drug case MoD News 0
theoldti FTRS effect of pay rise on pension abatement Finance & Pensions 4
MoD_RSS Teachers set for biggest sustained pay increase since 2005 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £21,240 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Couple living rent-free at dog charity’s property took charity funds to pay for items including holidays finds Commission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces pay rise for 2.8 million people MoD News 0
S Get you home pay (Faslane to NI) Finance & Pensions 21
MoD_RSS Remit letters, links to evidence and timetable for DDRB’s 2020 pay round MoD News 0
B Submarine pay Submariners 13
MoD_RSS Remit letters, links to evidence and timetable for NHSPRB’s 2020 pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Pay Review Body remit letter: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £55,842.47 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SSRB remit letter: 2020 pay round MoD News 0