send vice girls to war with troops

Page19 daily mail:

The Dutch army should send prostitues abroad as a way for their soldiers to let off steam. It has been suggested.

Annemarie Jorritsma, mayor of ALmere in central Neatherlands and a member of the ruling VVD liberals, told Dutch television: The army must consider ways its soldiers can let off steam. There was once the suggestion that a few prostitutes should sccompany troops on missions I think that is somthing we should talk about.

The mayor said that Dutch prostitutes would keep soldiers from turning to local women. Wim Van Den Burg, of the military service trade union, told dutch newpaper Bolstrank yesterday: I don't think my wife would find it a good idea!

slim

War Hero
wompingwillow said:
Page19 daily mail:

The Dutch army should send prostitues abroad as a way for their soldiers to let off steam. It has been suggested.

Annemarie Jorritsma, mayor of ALmere in central Neatherlands and a member of the ruling VVD liberals, told Dutch television: The army must consider ways its soldiers can let off steam. There was once the suggestion that a few prostitutes should sccompany troops on missions I think that is somthing we should talk about.

The mayor said that Dutch prostitutes would keep soldiers from turning to local women. Wim Van Den Burg, of the military service trade union, told dutch newpaper Bolstrank yesterday: I don't think my wife would find it a good idea!
Great idea so long as the officers can only have the Mingers

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
They're probably be too busy shagging each other! And wasn't this idea used by the Andrew centuries ago? Probably not sanctioned by the Admiralty but ships did take their own supply of horizontal recreation...

slim

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
They're probably be too busy shagging each other! And wasn't this idea used by the Andrew centuries ago? Probably not sanctioned by the Admiralty but ships did take their own supply of horizontal recreation...
Yes women did go to sea on warships. Illegitimate births were commonplace hence the expression Son of a Gun. Used when father was unknown. Much as in todays society there is many a Son of a Chav

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
slim said:
sgtpepperband said:
Yes women did go to sea on warships. Illegitimate births were commonplace hence the expression Son of a Gun. Used when father was unknown. Much as in todays society there is many a Son of a Chav
Or "Son of Several Chavs", if the Daily Mail is to be believed [i.e. NOT!] :lol:

wkdwren

Badgeman
I've heard many a Jack spinning the phrase 'A wren is for deployment not for life'

Matelots I tell you!

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
andym wrote: Operation ClapTrap?

... and there was me thinking I would cop it for my flippant remarks when in steps good old andy and aids the whole "shift target" process on my behalf. What a pal!!

SF

sadmann_insane!!

Midshipman
wkdwren said:
I've heard many a Jack spinning the phrase 'A wren is for deployment not for life'

The wrens on HMS Ocean in 2000 definatly turned a trick in crete, i got a new one every night, and fantastic they are, the navy trains them well! A few of them had a flat at crown hill and keeped there impeccable service up well after aroura and argonought!!!

Rincewind

Lantern Swinger
Can you imagine if this became policy?

Wives wiould be demanding thier husbands sign off in the thousands, and do they need to hire "giggalo's" for the women service personell?

And having spent 4 years on the dutch border i can tell you - i never once saw an ugly dutch prostitute.

So somebody told me.

Rincewind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Supporting the wellbeing of primary pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Her Majesty The Queen to send a message to the nation to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day MoD News 0
U Where can I find an address to send a reference to? RFA 2
MoD_RSS SEND tribunal trial: letter to children's services directors MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMA Simon Collis send his best wishes in the occasion of Eid Al Fitr MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK to send transport aircraft to provide relief to Indonesia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Scottish troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
L What can I send Joining the Royal Navy 13
MoD_RSS News story: British troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Troops send their loved ones messages for Christmas MoD News 0
W Where to send my papers, if at all? RFA 1
soleil Capital FM: "Portsmouth Sailors Send Mother's Day Messages" The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS News story: HMS Monmouth crew send Mother's Day wishes MoD News 1
soleil Evening Standard: "Navy Could Send Warships To Impose Syria No-Fly Zone" The Fleet 0
trelawney126 Bitch didn't send me a Card The Gash Barge 4
soleil Daily Record: "HMS Blyth Given Great Send-Off As Ship Sets Sail For Six Month Tour" The Fleet 3
soleil The Week: "If Spain's Banks Collapse, UK May Send In Navy To Save Ex-Pats" Current Affairs 51
Naval_Gazer Britain to send Apache helicopters to Yemen Current Affairs 6
B Send New Photo For Driving License Current Affairs 17
Joint_Force_Harrier The SAS cant get him so send in the Crabs!!!!! Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 16
soleil Register: "Dutch Send Submarine To Fight Somali Pirates" Submariners 0
soleil Mail: "The bitter truth: We couldn't send Task Force today" Current Affairs 38
soleil Navy News: "First Class Send-Off for HMS Nottingham" The Fleet 29
Ja5on 'We won't send anyone... it may escalate the problem' Current Affairs 0
S Send a Cow Charity 11
C PM refuses to send additional troops to Afghanistan Current Affairs 14
rod-gearing Send in a Gunboat Diamond Lil's 7
janner Did Fink send this out?? The Gash Barge 10
P forces gone mad - Please send us your funny stories The Quarterdeck 0
Oil_Slick Wanna know how much aid we send to Sudan? Current Affairs 42
F Im a celebrity, send me to my death! Diamond Lil's 74
slim And of course MPs send their kids to state run schools The Gash Barge 2
EX_STAB "Friends" on Herrick to send Christmas parcels to. The Corps 19
MoD_RSS Alexander Dalrymple Award presented to Vice Admiral Vinay Badhwar MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Letter from the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster to the Vice President of the European Commission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vice Chief of the Defence Staff signs future force development charter to reaffirm UK/US defence relationship MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Parole Board Vice Chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointment of new Vice Chair of the Parole Board MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PM meeting with Vice President Mike Pence: 5 September 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM and Chancellor meeting with Chinese Vice Premier Hu: 17 June 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Northern Ireland Housing Executive Chair and Vice Chair Appointment MoD News 0
soleil The Times: Vice-Admiral Sir James Weatherall The Fleet 2
MoD_RSS News story: US Navy Vice Admiral shows commitment to combined carrier strike MoD News 0
scouse Vice Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson History 19
Drakey Google Chrome vice IE Site Issues 4
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Vice Admiral Sir Cecil Ponsonby Talbot, K.C.B., K.B.E., D.S.O. Submariners 1
soleil Telegraph: Vice Admiral Sir Jeremy Blackham On The UK's Military Decline Current Affairs 6
jambosun Surgeon Vice Admiral Ian Jenkins Current Affairs 20