SEMR?

No i'm Applying for WESM i had it written on a medical letter
from capitia to my local AFCO, its simply said "for the attention of the AFCO this is a SEMR Candidate"... just wanted to know what it means you know how people get during the Application process your mind races over the smallest thing...in this case four letters :D

Thanks for the reply's gents.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
No i'm Applying for WESM i had it written on a medical letter
from capitia to my local AFCO, its simply said "for the attention of the AFCO this is a SEMR Candidate"... just wanted to know what it means you know how people get during the Application process your mind races over the smallest thing...in this case four letters :D

Thanks for the reply's gents.
Spookily enough: ....https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/applying-for-rmr-need-the-ninja.100434/page-2#post-610399

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
What does this mean? I was TMUed but my GP has cleared me now im waiting for a paper review from theMO is that all its saying?

Thanks for the reply ninja.
It just means there was something in your triage call that required clarifying before your face to face medical could be booked, hence an expected delay.

Nowadays, the idea is to investigate any known issues before the face to face medical. That said, things can still arise at the face to face medical that can make you TMU such as things that weren't disclosed on the medical questionnaire or stuff like being unable to independently close your left eye, dodgy beighton test, hearing test, colour perception test, unexplained scars or visible eczema, excessive acne, etc.