Self rape

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Gutaway, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it possible to rape yourself?

At about 6 PM this evenign I was sat in the office pondering on the day when I felt an urge to sexually assault myself. I wasn't in the mood and I didn't have a woody.

I took my own hands and agressivley ripped my trollies open and pull out my own genitals and began pumping fcuk out of it.

At this stage I wasn't up for it, so helped the proceedings along by calling myself a dirty little slag and mentioned that I was gagging for it and the sooner I consented the quicker it would be over.

I did make myself climax, but I didn't really enjoy it. I am now sat in a corner feeling sorry for myself wondering if I should call the police.

I have no evidence on my body of an attack and as soon as I shot I forced myself to eat it in order that the evidence be destroyed.

I am getting similar urges again now, but am tired, I might have to visit the knife drawer..

Am I rapist or a victim?

Was I asking for it? Was wearing tight jeans a mistake, am I giving out the wrong signals?

2. There, there! Just take this nice Valium; the psychiatrist will be along to section you very soon.

3. Gutaway, the troops on ARRSE warned us about you. Seems they were right!!!!

Pol

4. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. Yep, it's self abuse and self rape. Just remember attempted suicide used to attract the death penalty (rather ironically) and completed suicide was a very serious crime indeed, punishable by... er... death! Self-abuse's just the same... Now had you used a monosock.........

6. I say you were asking for it, let this be a lesson to you!

7. The world has some very very sad person's we seem to have won one.

WALOB

Nutty

8. No sympathy you are just a SLUT

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bored of arrse gutaway, where the nasty men horrible to you?

10. Say five ale thingies and ten wotsits.

And put fifty squid behind the bar and all will be forgiven.

Failing that go visit Wales

[​IMG]

11. I might be going down the wrong track here but I'm sure that this has been posted before on ARRSE by the venerable Minister Doh Nut (madman that he is)...

Original ARRSE thread

Stop nicking other peoples' contributions Gutaway.

PNG

12. Isn't that the entrance to Pol's sheep "rearing" establishment, HMS Foreplay?

13. My establishment is called BaaRam Croft Steve.

All ewes is welcome/ :roll: :roll: :lol:

Pol

14. Ahh Bless , sad , :roll:

15. as a Medical Man i would say, No, you're just a Wanker! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

16. wet_blobby

Yep, PNG

Gutaway is a walt who has been upseting people on Arrse for a while, he's had quite a few different names, his latest reincarnation as Gutaway is a dig at one of the lads called Cutaway.

he deserves a slow and painful death, preferabley captured on video

17. Ta W_B

Have been following the surrounding threads occasionally on ARRSE; shame he's migrated over here.
    Do we have O2Thief tags here? Haven't noticed (m)any and this chappy seems to be curiously lacking. :twisted:

18. wet_blobby

I've just started a thread on Arrse called "Gutaway the cnut" in the naafi bar

Jimmy has already posted a link to the history of this fella, if anyone can move it over here that would be great.

cheers

19. wet_blobby

thanks carlm