Self introductions & Ice breaking games?

Ice breaking games are to as the title says break the ice. This helps the group or team get to know each other likes names etc. It's also a fun thing to do to help people who maybe shy or nervous.

Very useful tool

I don't know which ones they do at the aquaint I'm afraid

They can be a laugh especially if well led. When I taught the Prince's Trust Volunteers Programme later named Prince's Trust Team Programme. During the first week we did lots of Ice Breaker Games.

Kinko said:
Self introductions lol, like your name, age ect..?
Yes sort of. Usual done involving some form of activities. A simple one is passing balls around in a circle calling the name of the person you are throwing to. This tries to get you put faces to the names helps remember them.

Other ones can be pairing off and writing stuff about the person you're pairing off and then introducing them to the rest and the other person introduces you.

lol that part is funny u have to stand up infront of each other and speek about urself :)
and also u have to pick a word out of a bag and speek about it for a minet :) quite amusing what some people end up saying lol :)

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
ellio said:
lol that part is funny u have to stand up infront of each other and speek about urself :)
and also u have to pick a word out of a bag and speek about it for a minet :) quite amusing what some people end up saying lol :)
You'll be fine, just so long as you don't have to spell it out :dwarf:

phew theres no chance ill be eating the biscuit!

anyone up to scotland on there aquaint course on the 20th? Im kinda shy and get scared about ice breaking games and such.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
B Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6