Selection interview

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Wxm123, May 31, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have my interview coming up for the Air Engineering technician and was just after a bit of information. For example -how long is phase two training? -where is phase two training? -how long term of service is? The usual pay after completing phase two? -application process take. How long before you're likely to start initial training? First post so please be nice :)

2. I recently had my AET interview and passed so here's the info I used which (should be) right:
    Phase 2- 22 weeks at HMS Sultan before moving to either RNAS Yeviltan or Culdrose
    Return of service is 18 years or until aged 40, whichever comes latest
    Wasn't asked about pay after but initial pay which I said was 14,*around*900, I had it written down somewhere so can't remember the exact amount

3. Ok thanks . Yeah have found most information off the website.

4. Any other questions they're likely to ask?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Was asked what kind of things you do at Raleigh- I went down to AFCO a few weeks beforehand and had an outline of it all which helped massively

6. Thanks for the advise, was so nervous but passed my interview this morning :)

• Like Like x 1