Selection interview for ET(WE)

Ghost29

Midshipman
Hi all,

I currently have my selection interview coming up and was wondering what fleet ETWE crew would work on and what the drugs policy is as i cannot seem to find it anywhere.

Help appreciated

WreckerL

War Hero
ET(WE)'s work (I apply the term loosely ;)) on all the ships and submarines.

The drugs policy is zero tolerance, it's the quickest way to end your Naval career.

Ghost29

Midshipman
ET(WE)'s work (I apply the term loosely ;)) on all the ships and submarines.

The drugs policy is zero tolerance, it's the quickest way to end your Naval career.
New #3
So WreckerL if they ask me what will you be working on and i say "surface fleet and/or ships being maintained at docks, will that be an acceptable answer.
Also with the drugs policy i say that it is zero tolerance and no excuses are allowed!
Thanks for your reply as wel

Caffers97

Use the information for the job role on the Royal Navy website as a guide to help with what to say at the interview. They won't be expecting you to know everything.

Use the information for the job role on the Royal Navy website as a guide to help with what to say at the interview. They won't be expecting you to know everything.
You cant go wrong with this advice. Us WE's work on all platforms so covering Weapons/Sensors/CIS, Just make sure you go Weapons ;)