Selection 3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by The_Caretaker, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why does Helen Keller masturbate with only one hand?

- She moans with the other.
    ..........................................................................................

Why does Helen Keller wear tight pants?

- So people can read her lips.

...........................................................................................

What's brown and has holes in it?

- Swiss Shit.
    .............................................................................................

Did you hear about the queer deaf mute?

- Neither did he.
    ...........................................................................................
    What's blue and sings alone?

- Dan Ackroyd.

What's the best present to get for a dead baby?

- A dead puppy.
    .........................................................................................

Whats blue and doesn't fit any more?

- A dead epileptic.

Have you heard about the new line of Tampax with bells and tinsel?

It's for the Christmas period.

............................................................................................

Q. How can you tell when your wife is dead?

A. The sex is the same but the dishes start to pile up

Three women were in the waiting room of a gynecologist, and each of them was knitting a sweater for their baby-to-be. The first stopped and took a pill. "What was that?" the others asked her.

"Oh, it was Vitamin C - I want my baby to be healthy."

A few minutes later, another woman took a pill. "What was that?" the others asked.

"Oh, it was iron - I want my baby to be big and strong." They continued knitting. Finally the third woman took a pill.

"What was that?" the others asked her.

"It was thalidomide," she said, "I just can't get the arms right on this sweater!"

........................................................................................

What do you call Chinese Branch Davidians?

Rice Krispies.