Select Gash Barge

Is it an interesting topic?
Contentious?
Provocative?
Evocotive?
Forget Current Affairs or Quarterdeck and post directctly to Gash Barge as that's where it will end up if if remotely suggests of rocking the establishment boat

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Twinklenorm: I see you've only just joined but didn't introduce yourself. How about you take this opportunity to tell us about your interest in the Royal Navy, including your long, established career? Maybe us youngster can learn so much from you... :roll:

sgtpepperband said:
Twinklenorm: I see you've only just joined but didn't introduce yourself. How about you take this opportunity to tell us about your interest in the Royal Navy, including your long, established career? Maybe us youngster can learn so much from you... :roll:
Your chronological age? Your mental age? How young are you?

twinkletoes said:
sgtpepperband said:
Your chronological age? Your mental age? How young are you?
Ello Norm, when are you going to act your age.

Seadog

War Hero
Is it an interesting topic?
Contentious?
Provocative?
Evocotive?
Forget Current Affairs or Quarterdeck and post directctly to Gash Barge as that's where it will end up if if remotely suggests of rocking the establishment boat
directctly
?

Muppet!

You're lucky everything you post here doesn't get deleted altogether. You aren't interesting, you aren't informed, your posts not evocative, not provocative, not contentious. Just bone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0