Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

seeking my old oppo. ships cook Alan Taylor.

jesse

War Hero
:cry: I've tried every services site going. I hope that someone may be able to help :lol: I'm trying to find my school mate,shipmate, and messmate ships cook Alan[sometimes Buck sometimes Spud} Taylor.We both hail from Ross On Wye Herefordshire but I believe that Alan is now living in the Portsmouth area.We are both now in our late 60s,early 70s. Anybody who can help please? :eek:

Rumrat

War Hero
jesse said:
:cry: I've tried every services site going. I hope that someone may be able to help :lol: I'm trying to find my school mate,shipmate, and messmate ships cook Alan[sometimes Buck sometimes Spud} Taylor.We both hail from Ross On Wye Herefordshire but I believe that Alan is now living in the Portsmouth area.We are both now in our late 60s,early 70s. Anybody who can help please? :eek:

OK Jesse come clean how much does he owe you? :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil Sydney Morning Herald: "Navy Seeking Recruits From The Old Country" International 13
G seeking old shipmates Social & Reunions 0
MoD_RSS Seeking a ceasefire in Libya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government will not be seeking an extension to the EU exit Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further funding uplift announced for councils caring for children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides new home for 478 children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK condemns cyber actors seeking to benefit from global coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charter flight from Jamaica for British travellers seeking to return to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorney General seeking feedback on new disclosure guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support for disabled candidates seeking elected office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EHRC - seeking new Wales Commissioner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Funding boost for councils looking after asylum seeking children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
P Hello everyone, I’m a new member seeking help on Verbal test Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
S Seeking mental health help Health & Fitness 3
R Seeking 5 Cleared Electrical/HW Testing Engineers The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Ms Pompey Dragon SEEKING FOR HELP-SEARCHING INFO FOR TONY AGNEW RN, Ret. Nearest & Dearest 1
H Seeking WW2 RN stoker History 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ministry of Defence and the Home Office seeking innovative solutions to... MoD News 0
S New Member seeking info on John Boyland, HMS Cambrian.... History 4
L Seeking help to tracing my Father in Law Social & Reunions 5
H SEEKING; William "Lofty" Hughes Nearest & Dearest 0
O Desperately seeking someone. The Book Club 0
DemobJob Ex-Military Job Seeking Advice The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Seeking a new Avatar? Diamond Lil's 0
F Hey, seeking some rather specific info Submariners 15
ForcesJobShop Seeking your next Challenge? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Seeking new opportunities??? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil FT: UK Seeking Buyers For Axed Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil "Wreck to Reef" seeking RN Warship to scuttle off Dorset The Fleet 3
W Desprately seeking staff SCC and URNU 4
D Free TV licences for the old and bold Diamond Lil's 14
soleil Dorset Echo: "‘Does Anyone Know My Old Navy Friend?" The Quarterdeck 4
MoD_RSS 21-year-old Manchester rapist sentenced for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England traffic officers prove a real role 'model' for 10-year-old Toby MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government bans old coach, bus and lorry tyres from roads in new measures to improve road safety MoD News 0
D Help with old WW1 photo History 10
soleil Portsmouth News: "34 Great Old Photos Of The Famous Royal Navy Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes" The Fleet 1
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for London man who kidnapped and sexually abused eight-year-old boy MoD News 0
U The Old and Bold are revolting Diamond Lil's 12
MoD_RSS Manchester motorway rises up to revitalise 50-year-old bridge MoD News 0
soleil FB: RN - Liverpool: 18-year-old Sailor Rhys Gets A Birthday Surprise From His Family On Board HMS Prince Of Wales The Fleet 0
MoD_RSS The VMD’s old GSI email address will no longer work from 1 April MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Old Hall School: warning notice MoD News 0