SEEKING FOR HELP-SEARCHING INFO FOR TONY AGNEW RN, Ret.

*Admin, Thank you for any support and help! I shall rest this case and let this thread removed. **bowing my head**

Last edited: the 19th of December, 2017

Hello everyone, I want to thank you all. I've seen the light and yes a big relief indeed. So, everyone have a Merry Merry Christmas for you and family. God bless, till we meet in another journey of life! Lots of love xxx

Best Regards,

Last edited:

ark

Midshipman
I know its an old post and that Ms Pompey Dragon may not visit anymore, as she only appeared in profile for a few days, but i did know of a Tony agnew in Portsmouth. He had a second hand shop in albert road, southsea, by the traffic lights. Ended up marrying Valerie and they had kids together. A very on/off relationship. Maybe Ms PD is one of those children from the family.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Hello everyone, I’m a new member seeking help on Verbal test Joining the Royal Navy 12
S Seeking mental health help Health & Fitness 3
L Seeking help to tracing my Father in Law Social & Reunions 5
MoD_RSS Seeking a ceasefire in Libya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government will not be seeking an extension to the EU exit Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further funding uplift announced for councils caring for children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides new home for 478 children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK condemns cyber actors seeking to benefit from global coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charter flight from Jamaica for British travellers seeking to return to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorney General seeking feedback on new disclosure guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support for disabled candidates seeking elected office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EHRC - seeking new Wales Commissioner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Funding boost for councils looking after asylum seeking children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
R Seeking 5 Cleared Electrical/HW Testing Engineers The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
H Seeking WW2 RN stoker History 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ministry of Defence and the Home Office seeking innovative solutions to... MoD News 0
S New Member seeking info on John Boyland, HMS Cambrian.... History 4
H SEEKING; William "Lofty" Hughes Nearest & Dearest 0
O Desperately seeking someone. The Book Club 0
DemobJob Ex-Military Job Seeking Advice The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Sydney Morning Herald: "Navy Seeking Recruits From The Old Country" International 13
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Seeking a new Avatar? Diamond Lil's 0
F Hey, seeking some rather specific info Submariners 15
ForcesJobShop Seeking your next Challenge? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Seeking new opportunities??? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil FT: UK Seeking Buyers For Axed Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 5
jesse seeking my old oppo. ships cook Alan Taylor. Social & Reunions 1
soleil "Wreck to Reef" seeking RN Warship to scuttle off Dorset The Fleet 3
G seeking old shipmates Social & Reunions 0
W Desprately seeking staff SCC and URNU 4
Skylarker Vaccination help RFA 7
MoD_RSS £1.2m innovation contracts awarded to help Army engineers survey water crossings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eight reasons to Shop Local this week to help the high street bounce back MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FUNDING BOOST TO HELP COMMUNITIES PLAN THEIR NEIGHBOURHOODS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding to double nursing apprentices and help deliver 50,000 more nurses MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus support measures help 65,000 businesses in Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus support measures help every region and nation in the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Whitehaven youngster calls for help protect our environment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eat Out to Help Out launches today – with government paying half on restaurant bills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Help to Buy scheme extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Eat Out to Help Out – look for the logo MoD News 1
MoD_RSS UK scientists help NASA answers the questions, 'was there life on Mars?' MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Regulator urges donors to support registered charities to help those affected by Covid-19 around the world MoD News 0