Seeking 5 Cleared Electrical/HW Testing Engineers

Hi, hope this message finds you well, and thank you all for your service! I just wanted to reach out and potentially network with you as great clients of mine are actively hiring Electrical/HW Testing Engineers who are open to working with high voltage/power Naval Warship products. These are higher paying government funded positions in Milwaukee Wisconsin that are moving quickly, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you yourself or anyone in your network maybe of interest. I do compensate for referrals I place in a position.

Thanks a lot,
Ron Rossi
CADstar International Division of ENTEGEE
http://www.cadstar.com

[email protected]

Contract: 12+ Months, Great chance of extending for years beyond if feasible for both parties
Pay rate: $75 Per Hour W2 + + Per diem split

Job Description:
Hardware testing of our development and production cabinets. Prefer someone with a strong background with MV (Medium Voltage) testing, fixturing, test procedure development.

Minimum Qualifications and Desirables:
Being open to a 2nd shift rotation Find me a Degreed Electrical Engineer with power conversion/power generation experience. Writing and Reviewing Test Procedures and working with Technicians on the floor. Prefer someone with Medium to High Voltage experience but not a deal breaker (just willing to work with high voltage)