Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking 5 Cleared Electrical/HW Testing Engineers

RRBoston

Hi, hope this message finds you well, and thank you all for your service! I just wanted to reach out and potentially network with you as great clients of mine are actively hiring Electrical/HW Testing Engineers who are open to working with high voltage/power Naval Warship products. These are higher paying government funded positions in Milwaukee Wisconsin that are moving quickly, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you yourself or anyone in your network maybe of interest. I do compensate for referrals I place in a position.

Thanks a lot,
Ron Rossi
CADstar International Division of ENTEGEE
http://www.cadstar.com

[email protected]

Contract: 12+ Months, Great chance of extending for years beyond if feasible for both parties
Pay rate: $75 Per Hour W2 + + Per diem split

Job Description:
Hardware testing of our development and production cabinets. Prefer someone with a strong background with MV (Medium Voltage) testing, fixturing, test procedure development.

Minimum Qualifications and Desirables:
Being open to a 2nd shift rotation Find me a Degreed Electrical Engineer with power conversion/power generation experience. Writing and Reviewing Test Procedures and working with Technicians on the floor. Prefer someone with Medium to High Voltage experience but not a deal breaker (just willing to work with high voltage)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Seeking a ceasefire in Libya MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Government will not be seeking an extension to the EU exit Transition Period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further funding uplift announced for councils caring for children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides new home for 478 children seeking asylum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK condemns cyber actors seeking to benefit from global coronavirus pandemic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Charter flight from Jamaica for British travellers seeking to return to the UK MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The process of seeking a political solution in Syria must not cease MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attorney General seeking feedback on new disclosure guidelines MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Support for disabled candidates seeking elected office MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: EHRC - seeking new Wales Commissioner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Funding boost for councils looking after asylum seeking children MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
P Hello everyone, I’m a new member seeking help on Verbal test Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking chairs and members for the new disability Regional Stakeholder Network MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Seeking disability sector champions for 2019 MoD News 0
S Seeking mental health help Health & Fitness 3
Ms Pompey Dragon SEEKING FOR HELP-SEARCHING INFO FOR TONY AGNEW RN, Ret. Nearest & Dearest 1
H Seeking WW2 RN stoker History 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Ministry of Defence and the Home Office seeking innovative solutions to... MoD News 0
S New Member seeking info on John Boyland, HMS Cambrian.... History 4
L Seeking help to tracing my Father in Law Social & Reunions 5
H SEEKING; William "Lofty" Hughes Nearest & Dearest 0
O Desperately seeking someone. The Book Club 0
DemobJob Ex-Military Job Seeking Advice The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil Sydney Morning Herald: "Navy Seeking Recruits From The Old Country" International 13
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Seeking a new Avatar? Diamond Lil's 0
F Hey, seeking some rather specific info Submariners 15
ForcesJobShop Seeking your next Challenge? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
G Seeking new opportunities??? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
soleil FT: UK Seeking Buyers For Axed Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 5
jesse seeking my old oppo. ships cook Alan Taylor. Social & Reunions 1
soleil "Wreck to Reef" seeking RN Warship to scuttle off Dorset The Fleet 3
G seeking old shipmates Social & Reunions 0
W Desprately seeking staff SCC and URNU 4
MoD_RSS Cellnex’s purchase of Arqiva cleared by CMA after thorough review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Merger between betting firms cleared by the CMA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Payment software deal cleared by CMA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Magazine and tech sites merger to be cleared if concerns overcome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS LN-Gaiety’s purchase of MCD cleared by CMA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pharmaceutical merger cleared by CMA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pub merger to be cleared if local concerns overcome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Major demolition milestone at HS2’s Old Oak Common site as Great Western sheds cleared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Aer Lingus / CityJet deal cleared for take-off MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Illegally dumped waste at Redbrook Lane cleared MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: F-35 jet and new batch of UK pilots cleared for Carrier take-off, Defence... MoD News 2
Sgt Jobsearch DV Cleared Green Badge - Data Cabling Engineer in Cheltenham The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
DemobJob SC Cleared Repair Manager - Bristol - £300 per day The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0