See you later wankers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by cúnt, Sep 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm off on my holidays, so don't take the piss out of my bank account, listen to Blackrat in my absence. See you cúnts in March.
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Sorry, who are you..? :? :wink:
  3. LOL bAI......
  4. I trust 'God speed' is appropriate for your hols cúnt. Take care.

5. Strength and Length of Days.

PS You stand more chance of seeing my bare arse in Woolworths window than me listening to anything Blackers has to say:angel7:
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. I'm off to Woolies......... :wink:
  7. Did you remember to squeeze your rape kit under the top flap?
  8. I thought it was NMCs latest farewell, just some other cnut off on the trot. :laughing2:
    Happy trails, dont forget the harry black and rophys, you never know when the need might arise.
  9. Don't get slotted or fragged you selfish fuck.
  10. Goodbye, have a good time and thanks for your input.....
  11. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What a cunt!!

Or maybe he is leaving in support of NMC after his glorious burn and splash :)

6 months holiday - never mind, you will probably get time off for good (or bad) behaviour.
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't forget your bucket and spade, enjoy the man sex, stay safe.
  13. Bring us back a stick of rock and leave the goats alone.
  14. sgtpepperband

If he does I've got first dibs on his flip flops - I was gonna have Rummer's pair, but the selfish twat is still hanging on... :roll: :wink:
  15. He's put me down as executor and beneficiary of his last will and testament, I've already called dibs on the flip flops but you can have his wank sock if you like.
  16. sgtpepperband

Cúnt is a wanker?! :shock:
  17. Only two types of men in this world, wankers and liars.

Which are you?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. He's a crusher, he's both :-D
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Keep yer swede down cunt, and don't come back...... unless you want redundancy. . :brushteeth:
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

That's rubbish and you know it. Shall i mention all those PM's you sent me in relation to you being scared of the dark and how to cope?

As for cunt, i'm glad he left me the keys to his abode. I have instructions to water the plants weekly and the walk the gimp every second Sunday of the month.

Cunt. Remember your five and twenties you fucker and when you're back, we'll go for more beers. If i can be arsed that is.