Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See you later boss....

Blackrat

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
I'm a big fan of leaving shit in places you wouldn't expect. Places like:

- The bosses drawer
- The photocopier
- The industrial tin of Nescafe
- That geezer's lunchbox in the fridge
- Any random handbag
- The lift
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
Also press Alt Gr and the down arrow on his computer to flip the screen upside down. It's childish but highly amusing, especially if he is a bit of a computer biff and can't change it back.



Well, as no doubt anticipated, just tried that on my lap top. Result? NADA, ZIP, NOTHING!! Very disappointing! :evil:
 

WhiteRose

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
Not really work related but fun anyway: If you really want to ruin someone's life, the following little tricks are quite easy and achieve considerable effect.

Report their car stolen.

Find the mains water stopcock outside their house (it's usually under a little flap in the pavement.) Turn it off, expensive plumber visit usually entails. Sometimes their boiler breaks as a result which is always an added bonus.

Post an add on Gumtree offering something of theirs as a freebie (their car or sexual services are favourites of mine.) Leave their phone number as the point of contact.

Leave an anonymous tip off that drugs are being dealt from their premises, this usually results in them receiving a friendly visit from plod at 6am.

Advertise that they have a room for cheap rent available. Give the address and invite prospective lodgers to come over for a visit.

Smear dogshit into the air vents of their car. The smell when they turn the heater on will remain for life.

Ah, happy days!

I recall a dit from an Aussie mate of mine who not only placed a dead fish under the floorboards of a particualrly annoying work colleague, but just before handover in a sandy place, placed a Mosque Clock into the wall and bricked it in, alarm set for approximately sunrise. Apparently this was not found for a few days and drove his replacement nuts!
 

Guzzler

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
jjp23 said:
Any suggestions for other antics i could get up to would be considered.

If you can get into one of the girl's handbags, nick one of the lipsticks and very carefully insert a fine needle into the tip. Ensure you push it a good few millimetres into the stick and smooth it back over.

It'll be weeks before she gets down to the tip and shreds her lip.

You sir, are a genius.

I'm going to do that.
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
SONAR-BENDER said:
2_deck_dash said:
Also press Alt Gr and the down arrow on his computer to flip the screen upside down. It's childish but highly amusing, especially if he is a bit of a computer biff and can't change it back.



Well, as no doubt anticipated, just tried that on my lap top. Result? NADA, ZIP, NOTHING!! Very disappointing! :evil:

You using a mac?
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Carefully placed sellotape over the mouse tracker ball is good for a giggle, watching people wear out the mouse mat trying to get the cursor moving.
 

BillyNoMates

War Hero
The American equivalent of bidding farewell to your Line Manager
is usually to go totally bat-shit, arm yourself with a couple of SA80's,
assorted grenades, shotguns and handguns.....dress from head to toe
in camouflage gear available from all good branches of Millets or
Army Surplus stores - post an insane rant on YouTube and drive
to your place of employment and kill as many employees as possible.

I'd consider this method of handing in your notice as a "last resort",
but it seems to be popular in the US of A.

Depends on how hacked you are/were.

I'll wait for the banner to come scrolling along under the next
installement of Sky News.
 

2_deck_dash

War Hero
BillyNoMates said:
The American equivalent of bidding farewell to your Line Manager
is usually to go totally bat-shit, arm yourself with a couple of SA80's,
assorted grenades, shotguns and handguns.....dress from head to toe
in camouflage gear available from all good branches of Millets or
Army Surplus stores - post an insane rant on YouTube and drive
to your place of employment and kill as many employees as possible.

I'd consider this method of handing in your notice as a "last resort",
but it seems to be popular in the US of A.

Depends on how hacked you are/were.

I'll wait for the banner to come scrolling along under the next
installement of Sky News.

This novel method of resigning is not only limited to the workplace. Try it at school and college too for exciting results!
 

tug1970

Lantern Swinger
I had a really evil boss and when I left I got his home address and
paid a for years worth of the gay times to be delivered to him caused
no end of problems with his Mrs. Expensive but revenge oh so sweet. :D :D
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
2_deck_dash said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
2_deck_dash said:
Also press Alt Gr and the down arrow on his computer to flip the screen upside down. It's childish but highly amusing, especially if he is a bit of a computer biff and can't change it back.



Well, as no doubt anticipated, just tried that on my lap top. Result? NADA, ZIP, NOTHING!! Very disappointing! :evil:

You using a mac?


No, but it is a Spanish keyboard, so mabe that's the problemo!
 

boxy

Lantern Swinger
SONAR-BENDER said:
2_deck_dash said:
SONAR-BENDER said:
2_deck_dash said:
Also press Alt Gr and the down arrow on his computer to flip the screen upside down. It's childish but highly amusing, especially if he is a bit of a computer biff and can't change it back.



Well, as no doubt anticipated, just tried that on my lap top. Result? NADA, ZIP, NOTHING!! Very disappointing! :evil:

You using a mac?


No, but it is a Spanish keyboard, so mabe that's the problemo!

i cant do it eather and my laptop isnt spanish
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Pull the N & M keys from the keyboard and swap the positions, works real good for one finger typers!

Funny you should say that. I was tracing some wiring in the tech office on an S boat when I accidently knocked the one and only keyboard of the desk and all the keys flew off. Myself and the clanky wrecker couldn't work out which went where (no other keyboard to copy) so put them anywhere. The Chief tiffs first report was a joy to try and read. took him ages to get them back in the right position :D
 

digger84

War Hero
For the upside down thing, its Ctrl Alt Down arrow key its quality. I did it at work today whilst im over in America being trained by their army. What dumb asses they called in 3 guys from their IT dept, no one had a clue...
Oh to be a british matelot
 

Sparrowhawk01

Lantern Swinger
During the warmer phases of our year place half a lemon on the targets bonnet and the other half on their boot. The acid will eat its way to the metal (even if they try and wash it off). this damage will require whole new respray of 2 seperate sections, very costly, very cool, very fun !!!
 

boxy

Lantern Swinger
some offices have pritsticks on the tables, so what i used to do was to get one, take off the lid and pour water in the lid.

then carefully put the stick back onto the lid and make sure you wipe and drops off the side, the water will stay in as its air tight, its amazing to see a few days later when you have forgotten about it sombody getting very pissed off because they opened it over somthing very important.

it works best with the normal sized ones not the annoying mini ones :twisted:
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
a small piece os selotape over the optical output on the mouse also causes confusion. (similar to the selotape on the trackball mentioned earlier)

The sellotape can also be placed on a phone, to hold down the disconnect button. When the phone rings, punter picks it up saying hello etc, phone keeps on ringing! An oldie but a goldie! :lol:
 

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
WreckerL said:
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta said:
Pull the N & M keys from the keyboard and swap the positions, works real good for one finger typers!

Funny you should say that. I was tracing some wiring in the tech office on an S boat when I accidently knocked the one and only keyboard of the desk and all the keys flew off. Myself and the clanky wrecker couldn't work out which went where (no other keyboard to copy) so put them anywhere. The Chief tiffs first report was a joy to try and read. took him ages to get them back in the right position :D

True dit. In the sound room of one boat, there were two identical 'trial' (wink wink!) sets, with a display and keyboard. Young UC got bored at his, so swapped the keys around before he went off watch. His relief couldn't make the set work. Result, me called into sound room by my No2 who could not suss out what was wrong. We spent ages on the snag, and it was only by luck we spotted that one had an UP key, where the other had a DOWN key etc. Once we had swapped them back, all was fine. The Skipper trooped the UC, and it was a fairly heavy penalty as I recall. Little shit deserved it! :twisted:
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Do you think sellotape was invented for bored matelots or does it have a genuine purpose?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS 20 years on, 10 resolutions later...Resolution 1325 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting healthy and active later life: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The grave of Private Frederick Foskett, Lancashire Fusilier, killed during the Great War rededicated a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: GRAVES OF TWO IRISH SOLDIERS KILLED DURING THE GREAT WAR ARE REDEDICATED A CENTURY LATER MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Graves of 2 north west soldiers killed in the great war rededicated a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 Majors have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Durham Light Infantry and Bedfordshire Regiment Soldiers who fought in world war 1 are laid to rest a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Two World War 1 soldiers have finally been identified a century later MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Grave of brave Sussex born WW1 sailor finally rededicated almost a century later MoD News 1
K Impact of service later in life Health & Fitness 1
R Few questions about later joining stages Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Speech: Battle of Britain: Celebrating and Commemorating 'the Few' 75 years later MoD News 0
Sumo 9 months later Diamond Lil's 1
C See you later ******* Diamond Lil's 31
sukitansee 9 months later Blue Jokes 0
SAM_The_Man_Dicosta See you later scrote! Diamond Lil's 8
C 66 years later, Sydney inquiry starts. History 4
S Later... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 1
A PTSD in soldiers linked to heart attacks in later years Current Affairs 6
MoD_RSS Marketing boss banned after thousands of nuisance calls MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Accrington security boss barred from the industry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security boss pleads guilty to supplying unlicensed security guards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Motorhomes boss banned after creditors claim £660k in liquidation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 7-year disqualification for Cambridge Analytica boss MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ex-BT boss leads task force to attract new vendors to UK telecoms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Holiday parks boss receives 14-year ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former football boss has bankruptcy restrictions extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Falsifying tax returns lands construction boss with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Concealing tax liabilities lands takeaway boss with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Inaccurate tax returns lands takeaway boss with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recycling boss misleads investors to fund new equipment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italian restaurant boss fails to pay correct taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disqualified packaging boss sentenced for breaching ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Disqualification for security boss following hefty tax bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 5-year ban for property boss after abusing client’s funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Walsall fast food boss banned for failing to maintain books MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Failure to safeguard deposits lands lettings boss with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Edinburgh investment boss banned for decade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 21 million nuisance calls lands telecoms boss with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Telecommunications boss banned for breaching regulations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cambridgeshire care home boss banned for 4 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Bogus law firm boss banned for a decade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Currency trading boss banned after abusing clients’ funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Tax offences lands engineering boss 11-year ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Wolverhampton cash and carry boss banned for 8 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 6-year ban for greetings cards boss MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Witney bouncy castle boss disqualified for 5 years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thousands of nuisance calls lands property boss 5-year ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pension scheme negligence lands insurance boss seven-year ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ilford boss banned over missing IT equipment MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top