See the Walt, see how he runs!

I think I will stay cocooned in the safe confines of RR in future, what with all this complete f*ckwits allowed to join the Army.

Very scarey.

sweeney

Lantern Swinger
oh dear. You think he has got loads of copies of AP/RN under his bed and he thrashes himself in his bedroom with a ballykalava on?

Somebdy should just contact this TA unit and ask if he is in it. When it is proved that he isn't, and as quasimodo said "its just a hunch I'm having", the little myspace wretch could be publicly bombarded with a series of questions about his lies. I am sure the Rainhill Militia won't be popping round any time soon?

I wonder why people do it? My service outside the RN has a veterans section and its inundated with calls all the time from people who served in 132 special black ops commando night survelliance wing etc and they've photos (taken in their back gardens) to prove it. When told that all they need to do is wheel out their docs and they are in for a tenner, they vanish. But they must carry on with these tales of daring do at their locals. I wonder why people do it?

Latest Threads