Security Clerance and AT Form

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by chrismonc87, Nov 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all

Can I print it out complete off my computer, or do i have to hand write it.
  2. Seriously?
  3. What...The...Feck.

Just handwrite you lazy [email protected]
  4. I have one all ready but it has a massive water mark on it and some of the ink as run due to the bad weather we have had while i had it in my bag.
    so just asking if i can fill it out on my computer then print a new one out or just print a new one out and fill it in by hand
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You may download a Security Check questionnaire here & fill it out digitally, online.

After completing the form , DON'T PRESS PRINT & DO NOT SAVE it (or it knackers the unique random number generated) - simply go to page 19 of the form, click on the top right-hand black square to print the number of copies required. Be aware it's a 21 page document.

Don't fill out the form beyond page 19 (the AFCO does that bit as your sponsor).

Remember to sign pages 14 & 18 manually.
  6. hi
    thanks ninja
    the reason i asked is because i don't live with my dad and it was easier to write all the information down on the one on my laptop when i went up to see him. plus the one i have also has a water stain on it.