Security Clearence Mine Warfare

joshd123

Hi All.

I'm TMU'd at the min due to weight and an asthma pump 6year ago. My CA has said he will not be starting my SC until passed medically fit. Given my three months.

I have a bit of a concern due to debt on the SC my credit score is very poor on Experian (46points of being poor).

I have a few defaults on there. Two will be completely clear in three weeks. Two I have set up a payment plan for and will take around a year to clear.

If once the SC has been started and I show proof of the two cleared and two payment plans and that the creditor is happy will my SC been granted (never had any issues with police)

Thanks
Josh

Chalk_bosun

Lantern Swinger
This is a question best asked at your AFCO.

I remember being asked if I had any debts when I joined, but unsure of how this would impact an application, particularly with regards to SC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Security clearence navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
M Security Clearence Form Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
A Security Clearence questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
R security clearence Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
M security clearence quastion Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 50
MoD_RSS Statement by Lord (Tariq) Ahmad of Wimbledon at the Security Council open debate on Humanitarian Impacts of Environmental Degradation MoD News 0
guns1969 Channel Security Diamond Lil's 2
MoD_RSS Funding boost to help healthcare suppliers improve cyber security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Training for Security Control Room Operators in Responding to Terrorist Incidents – We would like your views MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 5StarS: developing a security framework for autonomous and connected vehicles MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for Proposals: The UK Government’s Conflict, Stability and Security Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The importance of fair elections, security and humanitarian assistance in Somalia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for proposals for the UK Government’s Conflict, Stability and Security Fund MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government advances plans to boost security of smart products MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl forecasts future quantum landscape for UK defence and security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Maintaining international peace and security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Foreign Secretary Statement on National Security Legislation in Hong Kong MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointment of Prime Minister's National Security Advisor MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Special session on Ukraine at the Annual Security Review Conference: UK statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New protections for UK businesses key to national security and fight against coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary chairs virtual ‘Five Eyes’ security summit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS G7 urges China to reconsider national security law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Places of Worship Protective Security Fund open for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Promoting peace, stability and security in the Central African region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Conflict, Stability and Security Fund: Call for Bids 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Social Security Advisory Committee (SSAC) appointments MoD News 0
M Security clearance additional details... RFA 2
M Security Checks and Debt Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS New plans to boost security of consumer smart devices MoD News 0
H Worried about security clearance Joining the Royal Navy 5
MoD_RSS Coronavirus and regional security: UK statement on Foreign Ministers' meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adapting Security Council working methods to be innovative and agile MoD News 0
T Security Clearance - income Joining the Royal Navy 1
chorzxx security clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
MoD_RSS New virtual cyber school gives teens chance to try out as cyber security agents from home MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Youth, Peace and Security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS TALL Security Print export to Kenya with help from UKEF MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security Council briefing on Syria's use of Chemical Weapons MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press statement by Security Council Members calling for the immediate cessation of hostilities in Yemen MoD News 0
M Security Clearance Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Home Office grants £14 million funding for security at Jewish institutions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement on Afghanistan at Meeting of Members of the UN Security Council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Appointment of the new Director General of the Security Service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD leads cross-Government review into the UK’s defence and security industrial strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS TCI National Security Council (NSC) Meeting: COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Security and Policing 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS “Highly Commended” Government Security Team Award for MDP Project Servator MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Non-Proliferation Treaty remains essential to maintain peace and security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Open-Ended Working Group on developments in ICTs in the context of international security: Commonwealth statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leading UK security companies to visit Guatemala and explore opportunities MoD News 0