Security Clearance

crash_evans

War Hero
I’m afraid, how long is a bit of string. Lots of factors, your background/family/finances etc. Then add in remote working and the normal running of the RN SC/DV process.

Get comfy and work on your phys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mick1199

Lantern Swinger
Mine took about 6 weeks in total. In all honesty still haven’t actually had confirmation from my AFCO but the gov portal shows it as completed, including the bit that normally says in progress. As crash says just crack on with phys and anything else you need to do, there’s a lot of stuff you can be proactive about with the application but your SC probably isn’t one of them. It’s just a case of waiting.

Mine took about 6 weeks in total. In all honesty still haven’t actually had confirmation from my AFCO but the gov portal shows it as completed, including the bit that normally says in progress. As crash says just crack on with phys and anything else you need to do, there’s a lot of stuff you can be proactive about with the application but your SC probably isn’t one of them. It’s just a case of waiting.

Thank you I will do, does your role being “high priority” have an impact on it or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk