Security Clearance Transfer?


Lantern Swinger
Hi all,

Left the Mob earlier this year, and managed to get a job not long after. They require SC though, and I was SC in date for 10 years. My current employer wants to send an SC Transfer Request form to move my SC from the RN to their company.

Question is, does anyone know an address to send this form to? (or even an email address?)

I seem to remember the Security Vetting department to be in Whale Island (syvett?)

I just hope they haven't deleted my records! :cussing:

You want these people as they deal directly with the vetting process. Everyone else would still have to go through them.

Defence Business Services National Security Vetting
Building 107
Imphal Barracks
Fulford Road
York YO10 4AS

Similar threads

Latest Threads