Security Clearance Questionnaire

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Janus, Nov 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At what point in the application process do you complete this?

2. Last week.

3. Is that the same as 42?

4. Just your AFCO clerk for goodness sake.

5. Look I've done a search and I know its one of the last things to be done but does the fact I've been asked to fill in the questionnaire mean something is going to happen soon or is it another box that's just been ticked?

Anyone who hasn't got PMT care to comment?

6. I haven't and I wouldn't.

7. I have so I can't.

8. OMM

OMM War Hero

If you were at the point of needing to complete SC then you would know about it, think yourself lucky because it's a ball-ache!

9. So its an ache worth having then ???

Sounds like good news if nothing else....or would AD have a different opinion,lol?

10. Brave little man aren't you? My sleeping bag has got more experience of war than you'll ever have so be as bold as you want, you're still a no mark civvie piece of **** shit.

11. Pearly milk tea??? sounds kinda sexy...

It comes after your interview, Your CA gives you a document that you need to follow to the letter (literally some bits are case sensitive), use internet explorer and make sure you have the latest adobe and there will be no problems. My SC took fecking ages to go through you just need to be patient.

12. Don't get cúnt angry.

He starts to froth at the lips.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I always do that. It's when I stop frothing that I get rapey ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll give you an honest answer.

Haven't a clue.

I do know it's a long, pain in the arse form to complete.

15. Ministry of Defence | About Defence | What we do | Security and Intelligence | DBS National Security Vetting | The Vetting Process

If ANY of your relatives are remotely Russian/North Korean/Any-other-type-of-undesirable, or they dress up as ladies at the weekends and call themselves Tracey "Wildcat" Spermgargler, if you are heavily in debt and have loads of Internet loans via Wonga dot com or you have just converted to Islam and call yourself Muhammed Al-Wazza-Ben-Wahid-Ramma-Lamma-Ding-Dong and have a serious Class A recreational drugs addiction along with a few criminal convictions for exposing yourself on a school bus or burning effigies of Her Majesty the Queen whilst chanting "FREE JIMMY SAVILLE!! FREE JIMMY SAVILLE!", then you should sail through the DV process and I'd recommend you try and go CT at the earliest opportunity.

Please feel free to click on the words in blue above this informative post.

16. Your security clearance is the last thing to be done once you've done your RT, PJFT, medical, eye test and interview. My security clearance was completed in July 2012 but my AFCO said it didn't mean i would be getting a start date this year, it would more than likely be around April 2013 - Summer 2013 as that would be my 2 year wait over

• Like Like x 1
  17. What a prick! Really hope you fail everything. It's great in the forces, shame you'll never know.

18. No! all it means is you have been asked to do something else on a time line only known to the Navy, so stop reading between the line and do as you are told like a nice chap or don't and never get a chance to join up the choice is yours?

Answer all questions correctly and honestly, this will be marked and assessed by some civil servant somewhere who will have no sense of humor or propriety, all they will care about is that the form is filled in correctly with the truth, mess it up and it will be sent back to you to do again, and remember you cannot be put onto a waiting list until your clearance comes back as OK.

Lie on the form, and they will find out and you will not be sent anther just declined entry so do not try and be cocky and fool the system as it has an habit of biting you in the arse

You are trying to enter the big boys world so act like one pull up your socks and get on with it? what ever It is?

19. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Security Clearance is required to join the Naval Service, nothing more, nothing less.

More on the subject of Security Clearance, with regard "How to" here: Security Clearance - condensed version