Security Clearance Financial Problems? Help Please

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by redwolf18blue, Mar 31, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey Guys! Havnt posted on here for a long time, Finally got my ass in gear and passed the Psychometric Test and the interview. Just completed my Security Clearance just a bit worried as i have had a County Court Judgement against mein the last few years. Pretty sure its been paid and its done and dusted now will this be a problem? Also Iv got a standing order on my water bill which is paying back arrears will that be a problem? Last Contract i took out (phone contract) i couldnt take oit without paying a deposit. Does anyone know if i should be worried about this? as i am quite a bit. If something does come up if i pay what ever i owe can i then reapply? Also how long does the SC take to come through?

Thanks alot Angela

2. I can't tell you specifically but just make sure you don't lie and tell the truth.

3. I have been honest in my application if i did have a CCJ it has long been paid up, thing is im not even 100% that i had one! but iv written it on the application just in case it comes back that i have had one. thanks hopefully it'll be fine :)