Security clearance email ?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by IconicBuck, Jun 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When i Passed my final interview i got my parental consent letters and got them signed and re sent a day after, its been about a week now and he said he would send a emails with all the details in, am i suppose to wait a week + or should i ring in and ask if he has sent them? i don't want to ring up and question why i haven't got them if it normally takes long to sort out.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
  2. I got mine the next day but might take longer sometimes. I don't reckon the AFCO would mind if you rang them and enquired :)

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Give them a ring, it`ll do no harm.

Now that the interview follows the recruiting test, I tend not to initiate security clearance until the applicant has passed the medical & PJFT. When the interview was last, there was less chance of wasting money.

4. Mine came through straight away em give them a ring wont do any harm shows your keen!!!!

5. Ive completed everything now so i guess he wont be holding back to save money, as you and everyone guesses ill just give them a ring, are AFCO's open on Saturday and Sunday ?

6. :laughing3::laughing3:

• Like Like x 1
  7. take that as a no ?

8. Definitely a no