Security clearance - Defaults

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by scottl83, Jan 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I understand defaults can affect your clearance adversley, but what if you have an arranfement to pay with the companys. would this make having them ok?

Any help welcomed, I've got my selection interview next wednesday and plan on discussing the situation then but wanted to know a bit more prior to the interview.
  2. Not telling them anything or deceiving them would mess you up completely. Be honest and open about all your financial affairs.

The enquiries are done to assess your vulnerability to bribery etc,. In all honesty you won't be given any clear idea about what importance they place on different aspects of your clearance application, so don't try to second guess them.

I openly declared that I liked bumming donkeys and that I now live with an austrian transexual body builder. They're fine about it.
  3. I was planning to, was considering crawling to the companys to get them to remove them early whilst i still had the time.

Good to know. how does the austrian tranny feel about you bumming the donkeys, can't imagine heshe would be chuffed
  4. It can't speak English and it's muscles are really just full of water so I don't care what it thinks. The donkey is my first love anyway.