Security Clearance Deadline

Rozz

Midshipman
Hi, I'm hoping someone can advise me. My paperwork says to check my email/spam for the SC application. How soon after I send back the paperwork/acceptance offer should I expect the email? Or initially should I be checking my post? (It's just my postbox is in another building to my house and I don't check it everyday) also should I be looking for an email from the rfa or someone else? Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Jorda525

Hi, you will get email from CNR (recruitment) once they have set up your log in details, then watch for an email from DBS-NSV

Rozz

Midshipman
I contacted HQ as I hadn’t received the sc login. I then received the email, completed it the same day and sent it off and was cleared in 4 weeks. My course starts in January. I hope yours comes through in time

Rozz

Midshipman
Seems to be luck of the draw, seems they are not done in order if yours has been in since April. Did mine beginning of July and was completed by the end of the month. Maybe they had issues tracing all your information?

Rozz

Midshipman
That sucks! But January will be here before you know it. I wonder how the checks are done for earlier applications not being completed before recent ones?

Latest Threads