Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security clearance and hello :)

noshmon

Banned
If it's just the ordinary mate I don't think that there's anything to worry about. I'm prepared to put money on >90% of people who have applied have spent time on grot sites. Based purely off my own habits I'd say more than once too

C

cúnt

Don't panic about the internet shit. If you ever get to the dizzying heights of security clearance that requires more than about 5 minutes work you will have an interview where they discuss your perversions.

I had a seven hour interview, during which time I discussed with a blue-rinse female borderline pensioner about my sex life and internet usage. When asked if you own a computer, you could just call it a **** box. They want to know that you don't give a shit about who knows (cos that way you can't have it used against you).

**** on my pervy little friend, but ditch that one with the underage pigmy bumming the goat.

Woodyd

Yeah I know! I'm joining as a submariner. So just wamting everything to go as smooth as possible. The excitement is building!

bk86

Badgeman
How long did you have to wait for the email about security clearance? I was told it would be sent out after days after my interview, that was four weeks ago and no such luck so far.

Woodyd

I intially set out with the intention of becoming a sailor not a submariner. So my knterview was a while back. However, because I'm joining sooner now they sent the email literally after hearing my decision. So it probaly depends pnnhow urgent it is.

Andy_Cap

War Hero
I intially set out with the intention of becoming a sailor not a submariner. So my knterview was a while back. However, because I'm joining sooner now they sent the email literally after hearing my decision. So it probaly depends pnnhow urgent it is.

Sundodgers not sailors :biggrin: made I chuckle

bk86

Badgeman
I see, I phoned up once and they said they will get on it so I will wait a while before ringing again. With it being NA(AH) as my chosen branch it will be a few years before i get in so there is no rush ha :) Good luck with the subs though.

bk86

Badgeman
Sorry to bother you guys again, Completed my security clearance form today and now just waiting for approval. On the financial aspect of it would having a shabby credit rating go against me? As far as I am aware I am currently paying off my creditor, namely H.B.O.S and there exuberant bank charges to the tune of a few hundred.

All of this was duly noted though on the form, crossing the t's and dotting the i's and all that malarky.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Sorry to bother you guys again, Completed my security clearance form today and now just waiting for approval. On the financial aspect of it would having a shabby credit rating go against me? As far as I am aware I am currently paying off my creditor, namely H.B.O.S and there exuberant bank charges to the tune of a few hundred.

All of this was duly noted though on the form, crossing the t's and dotting the i's and all that malarky.

As long as your finances are being addressed rather than ignored, there's seldom an issue unless there are unresolved CCJ's or defaulted payments which are not being put right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Security clearance additional details... RFA 2
H Worried about security clearance Joining the Royal Navy 5
T Security Clearance - income Joining the Royal Navy 12
chorzxx security clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
M Security Clearance Joining the Royal Navy 3
B Security Clearance Joining the Royal Navy 2
D Security clearance debt Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
T Security clearance & PRNC Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
B Security Clearance Deadline RFA 60
Ghost29 How long is wait after security clearance granted before i get a entry date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
Ghost29 Security clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
J Security Clearance - Interview Joining the Royal Navy 2
K Will debt stop me from passing the security clearance? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
klgreload Security Clearance level for MASM Joining the Royal Navy 12
F Security clearance. Joining the Royal Navy 5
J Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
C Security clearance after living in China...? Joining the Royal Navy 5
NateDogg Security clearance question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
TugTwin1 Security Clearance - Timescales Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
D Security clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
NateDogg RN security clearance. Can i join with police cautions from over 10 years ago?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
AussieMedic Security Clearance - can you start without it? RFA 3
S Security clearance The Corps 6
L Security clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
T Security Clearance Advice Joining the Royal Navy 3
H Security clearance wait? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
Blackpool_sandgrown Starting the security clearance process... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
3 Security clearance issues (wording of questions) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
C security clearance with defaulted payments Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
u04elw2 Just PJFT and Security Clearance to go... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
3 Security clearance ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
F Security Clearance No-No's? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
muskovardo Request for Security Clearance Financial Information Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
muskovardo Security clearance obsession Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 59
muskovardo Stuck on Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
Turbs Security Clearance Question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
V security clearance question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 11
J Security Clearance additional evidence Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S A question about Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
D Security Clearance (apologies) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
R Security Clearance County Court Judgment am i barred from entry? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
R Security Clearance Financial Problems? Help Please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
R Security Clearance Financial Problems? Help Please Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
blanket_counter Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
M Security Clearance Form Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
chrismonc87 Security clearance question Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
babygravy Security Clearance Transfer? UPO 1
I Security clearance email ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Security Clearance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
S Security clearance completed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3