security check

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by peter84, Jul 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi i sent my security clearence form away 3 weeks ago and since lost my job and going through money problems via mortgage, its all under control when i spoke them and trying to get things sorted again. cos i missed a mortgage payment and in my overdraft would this go against me on my check and stop me from entry.
  2. Hi,

It shouldn't be a problem. They will do a basic financial check, but as long as you don't declare yourself bankrupt you should be OK.

Don't worry it will get sorted.

Neil - Supermario

3. hi,
    thankyou, i was just worried that it mite go against me, iv had such a journey through my application, i failed my written test by 2 points, how i dont no, then i went to college to do my english so i could re-apply in 6 months and not 12, then the medical officer THINKS he found a heart murmour, they said it would be 24 wks befor they would scan me so i paid £270 to go private and got it in 2 wks. im just waitin for the thumbs up and my clearance to be ok and do my PJFT when they get back from summer leave. so hopefuly 13 months later i might get in.

Thanks again.
  4. I must admit it is indeed a mystery how you failed your written test.
  5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think I "know" how... 8O
  6. its called short hand text, but when i re-taken my test i thought i did worse and passed with flying colours.
  7. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

It's not shorthand text, that's what secretaries learn. It's f****** laziness, aka the norm for the playstation generation according to some contributors to this site.
  8. yeah ok mate,
    and its the marines im joining not the navy ..........
  9. Oh well TFFT.
  10. Corrected:
    It's called shorthand text, but when I resat my test and thought I had done worse but I passed with flying colours.

Sorry I just couldn't use all of your grammatically incorrect words. :w00t:
  11. aaaaahhhhhh! That'll explain why you posted it in the FAA forum :thumright: !
  12. yeah ok buddy, carry on hiding on them ships, very brave....
  13. Not in yet sunshine.

You're not in a position to gob off.
  14. i thought this site was for help and advice, all i seem to be getting is people picking up on my text and banter ??????????????
  15. sgtpepperband

Dry yer eyes, mate... :roll:
  16. Even Royal Marines have to write occasionally.

Some of them even read.

The very good ones get to do both.

As part of the training, all of them get the piss taken on here.

Leave your attitude at home when you join up, but dont forget to pack you GSOH.
  17. Braver than someone who has yet to prove himself. When you get the beret perhaps you will be given a little respect. Until then up yer bum gobshite :thumright:
  18. as i said all i wanted was advice, the banter dont bother me cos you know aswel as i do that IF i pass and go on and reach my target i WILL be ' if not one of the BEST ELITE corrs in the world' and that would make you a sailer still. how does it feel being if not 3rd but 4th important in the british forces..............
  19. sgtpepperband

WTF are you wittering on about Peter? Had a can of brave juice have we? :roll:
  20. Hate to inform you but the Royals are part of the Andrew therefore if you say the RN are the bottom of the run of British Forces as a Royal you will be too

Stop digging yourself a hole otherwise you will require a bigger ladder to get out.

Plus it's Sailor not sailer