Security Check Enquiries!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rundle123, Apr 26, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, today I passed my interview and completed my security check, I completed the security check, and everything that I filled in was right to my knowledge, however afterwards I was only to find out that i put mums surname at birth wrong( I know it sounds stupid because I should already know it) but would I be able to call the AFCO to inform them or even change it? Anyone know what I should do?

Thanks

2. And you posted this gem in Finance & Pensions!

Mmmm, I can understand why you got your mums surname wrong!

And yes, give AFCO a ring. pre marital names isn't up there with treason - yet!!!! =D

3. Yeah sorry new to this forum thing, Ok thanks do you know if this would slow down my application, cause its worrying me like heck!!

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thread moved to correct forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OoooH! Get her! :grin:

• Like Like x 6
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What the hell did you move it to "Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting" for? This has the potential for "Diamond Lil's" written all over it... :tongue: You've taken the novelty of moderating a bit too seriously, haven't you?!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Move it to Lils (if it was in Lils I could say "******* trainees!!" but I can't at the moment.)

• Like Like x 1