Secure car parking for females

Shakey

War Hero
Due to concerns over attacks on vulnerable females, Sheffield city council has introduced a female only car park,
monitored by CCTV and staffed by females to create a safe female friendly environment.

Below is a phot of the highly successful car park in use:

5015.jpg

wkdwren

Badgeman
ouch it stings!

You do know women are only bad at parking because men tell them this _____________________ is 6 inches right? ;)

I suppose it was about time for that one to come around again, on a more serious note our company gave priority for females for carparking within the secure perimeter, and it was stopped after complaints from the women who did not want to be treated specially.

Peter

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
I was getting myself all wound up to have a go at whatever crackpot implemented such a scheme and then you have the nerve to make it a funny.

What am I goling to do with all this anger now? :roll:

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
I was getting myself all wound up to have a go at whatever crackpot implemented such a scheme and then you have the nerve to make it a funny.

What am I goling to do with all this anger now? :roll:

SF

Try a few whitehall mandarins perhaps or some one line tony or gordon, that should use it all upnicely.

Peter

nutty_bag

War Hero
Shakey said:
Due to concerns over attacks on vulnerable females, Sheffield city council has introduced a female only car park,
monitored by CCTV and staffed by females to create a safe female friendly environment.

Below is a phot of the highly successful car park in use:

Hey i'm not known as "Tripod" for nothing you know. Hung like a tin of vim i am!! :lol: Anyway i read somewhere that the whole of Sheffield was going to be demolished? Oh sorry i read it wrong it said the whole of Sheffield should be demolished!! :lol:

As for female drivers. Well my missus returned home from work the other day and announced that she had pranged said automobile in the carpark. This is the car that i VERY foolishly bought for her and that she doesn't really like and i should trade in for my new VW!! I just know i'm open to flak on this one!!

5015.jpg

jesse650

War Hero
as a new driver.......
don't think this hasn't been tried before.....tried in bristol with very similar results.....
There have been several scentific studies done on the differences in male and female drivers.
The ladies seem to be better long distance drivers as they can hold thier concentration for longer periods, whereas the guys are better drivers in town and in heavy traffic because of better spacial awareness.

I'm also a bike rider so I think ALL car drivers are crap.........don't use mirrors and don't indicate when they should (ie just before cutting across 3 lanes of traffic!)

Can i be excused said insult please jesse, I have a bike licence. I am convinced all car drivers should be mandated to try riding a bike, it gives them a better idea of what it feels like, and would make them more aware.

Latest Threads