G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers.
Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As an employee of G4S Cash Solutions, each role will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation.
Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
- Team Work and Collaboration
- Actively lead and promote improvement activities to generate operational and financial benefits with in a 5’s culture.
- Best People
- Carry out staff performance appraisals /TDR’S as per Company procedure.
- Manage disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Control and authorise holidays, hours worked and overtime, manage absence.
- Customer Focus
- Ensure the balancing of all cash / department work at the close of shift and that correct amounts of money are received.
- Ensure all contractual service levels and documentation are met.
- Implement and maintain appropriate KPI’s and utilise these to manage the operation.
- Carry out staff briefings and contribute or hold daily service meetings to measure success.
- Ensure deposit processing and reporting is completed to the require standard.
- Ensure that customer sales orders are made up on time in full.
- Plan labour and develop improvment activities to maximise productivity
- Ensure a through and complete handover between shifts.
- Ensure a full audit trail is maintained for all funds processed; Investigates breaches of system audit trails and takes action with in authority limits.
- Manages security of close down/opening procedures.
For more information on this position and details on how to apply please follow the link…http://tinyurl.com/o9t3et2