Secret Pakistan

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Oct 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A documentary that was aired last night which explores Pakistan's alleged links to enemy forces in Afghanistan and how the Pakistani ISI/government played Bush and Blair for the fools they are. If you missed it and you are interested I would urge you to watch it.

Catch up Linky.
  2. They aren't the only ones who played Bush and Blair for fools - where should we start with the list? Haliburton, KBR, Blackwater, AEGIS, BAE ...
  3. That isn't news Finks, everybody knows that the Bush/Blair duo were idiots doing a job way beyond their comprehension.
  4. Aye TrelawnMower,

But 'tis only now that Finks has seen the actual documentary evidence...

5. Indeed Squire but the fact that the programme was aired last night and is not a repeat makes it current. You never know, if you watched or watch it you may learn or have learned something that you didn't know prior to watching the said programme.
  6. Sorry but Bush and Blair were aware of Pakistani double playing, they just chose to ignore it.They needed the ISI onside in order to capture the AQ militants that went to hide out in Pakistan in 2001/2002.
  7. Sorry about what lass? Aye they would hand over a few small fry now and again just the keep those two warmongers feeding them taxpayers hard earned cash.
  8. I disagree with your suggestion that Bush and Blair were unaware. I think they knew what was going on with the ISI, they have a history of being very two faced in their dealings with the West even before the advent of the post 9/11 "war on terror". Bush and Blair could not afford to piss Pakistan off too much as they were the only muslim country that was publicly supportive of the "afghan adventure".
  9. My point is that cash was and still is rolling in from the West and I would not trust them further than I could throw my Mother-in Law. I doubt very much if the gruesome twosome knew the extent of how deeply they were being shafted or they refused to listen to their knowledgeable advisors. Do you really believe that they did not know Bin Laden was living in Abbottabad,
  10. Yes of course. Our intelligence is so good we knew for years but we didn't fancy acting on it nor telling the US until May. We just kept it to ourselves.

You carry on reading Skeptic magazine on whatever planet you live on.

11. You are talking about the Pakistanis, aren't you?
  12. No, your post refers to Blair and Brown not listening to their advisors:

13. I can see how you came to that conclusion my poor grammar eh but I was referring to the Pakistanis where that particular point is concerned.