Secret Handshakes and rolled up trs legs

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Guns, Mar 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Today I found out who one of the fellow posters was.

I think we should have a secret handshake so on meeting you can work out who is a poster on here. Then a serious of questions to confirm.

"Broadsword this is Danny Boy" type secret phrase.

I think this has Herbot Lott written all over it....... Seriously.

2. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Not sure some of our older posters could even bend that far. And some would need very long arms based on the size of their arses.

3. The trick is to get someone to participate in this handshake, then as they present their hand to you from between their legs, grab it and pull it upwards, they will then perform a somersault smashing their grid into the deck, sometimes losing teeth in the process.

Yes AEM Co***ey, don't be leaving your skanking towell on my pit again fcuker. What did the deck in the crew bar taste like?

4. Guns

Guns War Hero Moderator

Harsh but fair

5. :idea: Why not just get yourself a RR Polo shirt from Sterling-Stirling and wear it back-to-front like the rest of us do?

I will collect my Herbie Lott Prize later....... :wink:

6. Guns, I think the MOD was a little ahead of you there when they issued our cheapo vet badge.
    You can tell an ex matelot, he's the one with it skewiff or upside down. :D
    If a member of RR then accompanied by a blank stare in his eyes. 8O :wink:

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Maybe a handshake followed with a reach around?

8. Your a filthy cunt you are.
    I like you :wink:

9. Why bother with the handshake. We don't want to be confused with the Freemasons.

10. 8O Noooooooooooooooo chance of that, Brother :wink:

11. You can always try this one, easy to convert to arm wrestling if it's to Arfur or some other O2 thief

[​IMG]

12. Being black no one gets close enough to shake hands. The last time I had eye contact with anyone white, as I walked towards them they threw their wallet at me and shouted "don't hurt me I have kids". 8O :twisted:

Except in south Africa where I learned how to run and avoid bullets 8O

13. You must have scared the Judge if he gave you his wallet, what sentence did he give you?

14. The sentence was" Hi bro, don't y'all diddle no more white women they aint up to it Leroy"
    "Shucks, Winston "I tell him, "I was inside the closet, minding I am my own business" :wink: :D