Seaman Specialists VS. Above water force protection

Hi, all.
I'm currently looking into going into the RNR as an above water force protection specialist. It is also referred to as SEAres ... What's the difference between the two? Or is regular Seaman Specialists the same as AWFP?

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts