Seaman Reserves

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by SO2Seaman, Jul 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen
    my knickname may well give you a clue as to my new job in the RNR.

It is not an ideal way to introduce myself to you all, however my aim is to get to see as many of you as possible in the next couple of months, and planning is well advanced on the battle camp for the autumn, where I'm sure I will meet most of you.

I've just been told about this site, and seen that there appears to be some confusion over when mobilisation will ocour, as well as a host of other issues.

Your PSIs should be able to answer most of your questions, however i understand that some units are gapped etc, so I am hoping to set up a single email distribution list that I will use to ensure you are all kept fully in the picture.

PM-ing me on this site is not the ideal method (or most secure) of communications, so please do not be offended if i don't reply, or if I decline to answer posts on this thread or others.

Good luck to you all, and well done for all of the hard work and comittment that has been evident over the last 3 years or so.

SO2Seaman

2. SO2Seaman, welcome to the site, a man of your experience will be a positive boon, especially if you start to speak without using acronyms,

PM-ing me on this site is not the ideal method (or most secure) of communications, so please do not be offended if i don't reply, or if I decline to answer posts on this thread or others.

I will not be offended if you do not reply either.

In fact i would be delighted.

3. Welcome, looking forward to seeing you at CERES.

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG] [​IMG]