Seafarers V Landlubbers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Achmed, Jan 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We are raising a few teams to enter the Gimpball rally in aid of military charities.....and was wondering if ol Jolly Jack was up for a transeuropean rally.......some members of ARRSE recon you ve gone soft....and couldnt handle such an, we ve even had an application from the RAF....FFS :afro:
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You're probably right Achmed, we're still upset about our iPods mate.
  3. Come on surely we can muster one lunatic. And before you say I do it, I would love to but im 16.
  4. I am a lunatic ( Certified ) but sadly do not drive :rendeer:
  5. All that talk about hot rods... perhaps Rod Gearing should represent the seafarers... isn't he hot? :biggrin: ;)
  6. I ve got my Ipod thanks N-S, it would be good to see a couple of teams from HMRN or RM as i dont want the RAF entry to win
  7. i did HMS Rally IN 1976

8. Come on and do this rally in 08....... :afro:
  9. Im a nutter!! Id go!
  10. If your up for it Brazen let me know
  11. I have had a few enquiries from a couple of WRAF's who are up for it the Rally that is!! well i know some of you claim to charm the knickers of Nuns
  12. You need two lunatics, Driver & Co-driver
  14. Achmed is trying to get some emirates trolly dollies signed up for the rally, there might be a prize, if you shag em!!
  15. Cash, job and everything else means I would not be able to make a final decision until the end of Feb, but if there's anyone on here with an old banger thinking just maybe and requires a co-driver, give me a shout. :dwarf:
  16. HarryB I will see if any one needs a co driver and i will let you know and put you in contact with that team.