Seafarers V Landlubbers

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
We are raising a few teams to enter the Gimpball rally in aid of military charities.....and was wondering if ol Jolly Jack was up for a transeuropean rally.......some members of ARRSE recon you ve gone soft....and couldnt handle such an event.....www.gimpball08.co.uk, we ve even had an application from the RAF....FFS :afro:

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Ninja_Stoker said:
You're probably right Achmed, we're still upset about our iPods mate.
I ve got my Ipod thanks N-S, it would be good to see a couple of teams from HMRN or RM as i dont want the RAF entry to win

i did HMS Rally IN 1976

Achmed said:
We are raising a few teams to enter the Gimpball rally in aid of military charities.....and was wondering if ol Jolly Jack was up for a transeuropean rally.......some members of ARRSE recon you ve gone soft....and couldnt handle such an event.....www.gimpball08.co.uk, we ve even had an application from the RAF....FFS :afro:

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
I have had a few enquiries from a couple of WRAF's who are up for it the Rally that is!! well i know some of you claim to charm the knickers of Nuns

Achmed

Lantern Swinger
Achmed is trying to get some emirates trolly dollies signed up for the rally, there might be a prize, if you shag em!!

Cash, job and everything else means I would not be able to make a final decision until the end of Feb, but if there's anyone on here with an old banger thinking just maybe and requires a co-driver, give me a shout. :dwarf: