Seadog

Recently Seadog gave his location as Imphal ( since changed to in the mess), the only Imphal I know in this country is the Army barracks in Fulford Road, York.

I pay a visit to Aldi each week, opposite the barracks, maybe I should pop in for tea and biccies and discuss the finer points of moderation. :)

Sterling_Stirling said:
Recently Seadog gave his location as Imphal ( since changed to in the mess), the only Imphal I know in this country is the Army barracks in Fulford Road, York.

I pay a visit to Aldi each week, opposite the barracks, maybe I should pop in for tea and biccies and discuss the finer points of moderation. :)
Say hello from me will you?

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Sterling_Stirling said:

Say hello from me will you?
Will do, ally baseball bat or 4lb lump hammer?.

Alfacharlie said:
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
He's probably a nice bloke away from here, just like me.
Yeah. I can't wait to you meet my family again you cnut.
Your family like me.

I seem to remember this happening at my mum's house a few years ago:

Mamma MLP:"Hi AlfaCharlie, pleased to meet you. You don't piss the bed like MLP does when he's drunk do you?"

AlfaCharlie:"Nope"

Mamma MLP:"Good, I hate it when that happens, the dirty little shit"

Cue TWO swamped pits that evening, mama MLP not pleased.

Seadog`s not all bad ...he cured my tourettes

There was a time when I thought he might be Bad CO havin a laugh …but the truth is Seadog`s a housewife in Rowner ..married to a Subbie with 4 kids and a staffy who likes to amuse herself whilst doing the ironing by putting down kindley old stokers and suchlike on navy forums….

I`m saying no more on the grounds that I would be deleted….

….

Sterling_Stirling said:

Whilst your with him can you ask him for all the deleted post's back. Mind you won't be able to carry them without a sack truck.
And then shove the fcukin biccy tin down his cute throat, and wish him Happy Christmas from us all.