Seadog

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Dec 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently Seadog gave his location as Imphal ( since changed to in the mess), the only Imphal I know in this country is the Army barracks in Fulford Road, York.

I pay a visit to Aldi each week, opposite the barracks, maybe I should pop in for tea and biccies and discuss the finer points of moderation. :)

2. Say hello from me will you?

3. Will do, ally baseball bat or 4lb lump hammer?.

4. Just hand him a shit in a box, for now.

5. -
    8)

6. so its not only me who thinks seadog is a cnut.
    Now i know where he lives i can sneak round in the night and shit in his bats.

7. Give him his due, his put-downs of mongs in CA are funny as fook, maybe invite him into Lil's for a 'discussion'.

8. self righteous cnut will probably invite himself once he reads this thread

9. He's probably a nice bloke away from here, just like me.

10. Yeah. I can't wait to you meet my family again you cnut.

11. Your family like me.

I seem to remember this happening at my mum's house a few years ago:

Mamma MLP:"Hi AlfaCharlie, pleased to meet you. You don't piss the bed like MLP does when he's drunk do you?"

AlfaCharlie:"Nope"

Mamma MLP:"Good, I hate it when that happens, the dirty little shit"

Cue TWO swamped pits that evening, mama MLP not pleased.

12. Ha ha, good times.

13. Seadog`s not all bad ...he cured my tourettes

There was a time when I thought he might be Bad CO havin a laugh …but the truth is Seadog`s a housewife in Rowner ..married to a Subbie with 4 kids and a staffy who likes to amuse herself whilst doing the ironing by putting down kindley old stokers and suchlike on navy forums….

I`m saying no more on the grounds that I would be deleted….

….

14. Having bee taught to say nothing if you cant say some thing good I will keep quiet on the subject of Seadog.

15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm feeling the love!!!!!

16. Whilst your with him can you ask him for all the deleted post's back. Mind you won't be able to carry them without a sack truck.
    And then shove the fcukin biccy tin down his cute throat, and wish him Happy Christmas from us all.

17. Montigny feckin wot..........PMSL what a bloody silly name lol probably still serving and learning lol

18. Google it and all will be revealed

19. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

There's just no pleasing some people, so dont you all like my other persona?

20. What fcuking crypto have you got loaded? Say again all after mlaaar.